Weaponized Part 3

'Anything?' Stiles asked my brother and I. We had our ears pressed against the door trying to listen to what was happening outside. 'They're looking for us, someone's gonna have to go out there.' Scott said. I turned my head to Stiles who was looking at Malia, who was getting worse. 'We need to tell her the truth about Peter.' I whispered. 'She's gonna see the rest of the dead pool eventually.' I shrugged. 'Try to remember Peter's the one name that's not on the list which hopefully means he's very lucky with the Benefactor, if she finds out about him she's gonna go in you know she is. And then he's gonna twist his way into her head like he does with everyone. Including us. We let him walk away like nothing ever happened like he's one of the good guys. He's not one of the good guys. If she finds out she's going, then he wins and we lose.' Stiles said. 'We're already losing.' Scott whispered. He raised his hand and brushed it against my ear, he showed us the black liquid on his fingers. 'I'm just gonna tell her I'm leaving.' Stiles said before walking over to Malia. 'Come on, let's sit down for a bit.' I said grabbing Scott's arms and sitting him down next to Kira. I turned my head towards Stiles and Malia. He was just giving her his jacket. 'You're coming back right?' She asked him. 'Yeah, you know I'd never leave you behind.' He replied. 'We both know what you really mean.' Malia said with a smile. 'You'd never leave her behind.' She said glancing at me and I focused my gaze on my shoes. I heard Stiles walked past us and Scott nudged my side. 'Now!' He whispered and I jumped up. 'Wait!' I called. Stiles turned back around with a confused look. I took a deep breath and walked over to him. 'What's wrong?' He asked. I wiped some silent tears from my cheek before pulling up my sleeve and showing him my wrist. He frowned and looked at my tattoo confused. 'I don't underst...'

'It's you.' I breathed cutting him off mid-sentence. 'The stupid heart, you idiot. it's you. I'm not a girly girl I'd never get a heard tattooed on my wrist for fun, you should know that. It's you Stilinski, it's always been you. You know I'm not good with words why are you making me do this?' I asked and I couldn't help but smile. 'What are you trying to say Sammy?' He asked me returning the smile. 'I'm trying to tell you that I love you, you idiot! I never stopped.' I told him. His eyes widened a little and he stepped forward cupping my cheeks with his hands. 'Oh baby girl...' He muttered. 'I'm so sorry for everything that I've done.' He said. 'And I forgive you.' I smiled. He let out a sigh of relief. 'Thank you.' He whispered resting his forehead against mine. 'I'm gonna go find a way to get you out of here.' He pressed his lips against my forehead before walking out of the room. I turned around to my brother smiling at me. I stripped off my jacket and walked over to Malia placing it over her legs that weren't covered. 'I'm sorry.' She sighed. 'No, I'm sorry.' I replied with a slight smile. 'You know he says your name in his sleep right?' She asked me. 'You should get some rest.' I told her. She nodded and closed her eyes again. I stood up and turned back around. I heard paper ruffing behind me and my eyes widened. Stiles had the list in his pocket. I spun back around. 'Malia...' I said as she unfolded the paper. 'I can't see.' She said looking up at me. 'I can't see a thing.' I closed my eyes and let my breath escape. When I opened them again there was nothing but total darkness. Oh god no. I dropped down to my knees. 'Scott? Scotty I can't see anything! Scott help me!' I cried out. 'Sammy relax, it's going to be okay. Just calm down.' I heard Kira's voice. I heard footsteps coming towards me. 'She's claustrophobic.' Scott said grabbing my shoulders. 'Sammy listen to my voice, I'm right here. It's okay you're okay.' He said wrapping his arms around and pulling me onto his lap. 'Can you see?' I asked. 'It's blurry, it's getting worse.' He replied. 'Hey Scott! Scott!' I heard Stiles' voice and my head shot up. 'Stiles?' Scott asked standing up but I latched myself onto his arm. 'No, no, no don't leave me! I'm scared please don't leave me!' I whimpered. 'I'm not Sammy, I'm still here, come on.' He grabbed my arms and helped me get up. The darkness was creeping up on me and taking over my mind. I never really had an issue with my claustrophobia, elevators kinda creep me out. It's more when you know there's no way out, like airplanes and stuff like that. Or total blindness. Scott managed to walk us towards the door. 'Scott it's in the vault it's in there with you! The antidote! It's in a jar on one of the shelves!' Stiles called. 'Sammy, put your hands against the wall.' Scott told me. 'Keep your hands there, I'm gonna have to leave you for a few seconds.' He said. 'No, no please don't!' I cried. 'Sammy when I find that jar you'll see again, so just keep your hands against the wall and start counting to ten for me. Out loud I want to hear you. You understand? Count to ten Sammy. And then it will all be over.' Scott said. I couldn't feel his hands on my arms anymore and panic came over me. 'Scott!' I yelled. 'Sammy?' It was Stiles. 'I'm scared Stiles I can't see anything!' I cried. 'Listen to me baby girl, count to ten with me, and it will all be over. Take a deep breath.' He said. I did as he told me and took a deep breath. 'One... two... three... four...' I slid down against the wall shaking my head. 'I can't, I can't...' I cried. I couldn't hear Stiles or Scott anymore. It was like I was all alone in my own head. Until I heard Kira's voice. 'It's called Reishi tea, it's on one of the shelves in a jar.' She said. There was a silence. 'Keep counting Sammy.' Scott said. I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled my knees up to my chest. 'Five... six...seven...eight...nine...ten.' I heard glass breaking but yet kept my eyes shut. Scared of the darkness waiting for me. I heard to door open next to me and someone crouched down in front of me. 'Sammy... Open your eyes baby...' I shook my head. He lifted my head and I slowly opened my eyes. 'Hey there.' Stiles smiled. I cried with happiness and threw myself into his arms. That's when I realized something. I looked over Stiles' shoulder and saw Malia. 'Stiles, she has the list...' I said quietly. Malia stood up and walked past us out of the vault. 'Shit.' Stiles sighed and rested his forehead against mine. 'Don't worry, it's okay. I'll talk to her.' He told me. He sighed a little. 'I eh...the teacher, the one who was with us during the PSAT's he...he tried to kill me.' Stiles said and I looked up at him with eyes. I only now noticed to blood spatters all over his face. 'Your dad, he saved me.' He continued. I frowned a little. 'Take me to my him, please... take me to my dad.' I whispered. 'Okay.' He nodded and lifted me off the ground, I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face into his neck. 'He's outside, let's go.' I heard Scott say and we walked up the stairs through the corridors. Doors were opened and I felt the sunlight on my back. Stiles put me down on my feet and I turned around and started looking for my dad. He was standing with the sheriff. As if the sheriff knew what was going on he tipped my father's arm and nodded in my direction. With Stiles' hand on my back I started walking towards him tears whelmed up in the corner of my eyes. 'Daddy...' I ran towards him and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. 'Oh Sammy... Thank you.' He sighed. I cried and let go of every bit of anger I ever felt for him. It disappeared with the tears streaming down my cheeks.

Here I am again!!
With a little announcement :)
I finally found a way to watch teen wolf with subtitles, and to make it even easier English subtitles :D so what I'm going to do is whenever I have some spare time I'll watch the first seasons again, read the chapters and fix any mistakes or adjust some things nothing major and also there won't be any changes to the storyline

Just wanted to let you know :)
Make sure to leave some love if you enjoyed it! :)