Weaponized

'After entering the IP address, you will be connected to a dark net portal to an untraceable bank. Once logged in, enter your account number to receive wire transfers, the IP address will deactivate with each transfer. Will assign a new IP address if you chose to continue down the list. Remember, visual confirmation is always required for payment.'  Stiles pressed the stop button. 'I hope you guys understood just as little of that as I did.' He sighed. 'Yep, we did.' I said quietly. 'I don't understand any of this.' Scott said. 'Why would someone use all this money just to kill us?' He asked. 'Someone wants you dead dude.' Stiles shrugged. 'Badly.' He added. Scott rolled his eyes a little and started putting all the money back in the bag. 'Whoa what are you doing?' I asked. 'It's late, we got the PSATs in the morning.' He replied. 'I think she meant the money.' Stiles said. 'You know, the 500 000 dollars, you how much money that is?' He asked.

'It's 500 000...'

't's half a million dollars, Scott. What are you gonna with it you're just gonna slide it under your matrass?' Stiles asked. 'I have to talk to Derek, the money is his.' Scott replied. 'His and Peter's.' I corrected. 'What does that mean?' Scott asked. 'It means maybe we should proceed with caution.' Stiles said. 'You don't think we should tell Derek?' Scott asked. 'No, no.' Stiles said as he stood up. 'No of course we have to tell him I'm just, I'm just saying some of that money is Peter's right? Peter, homicidal killer, you wanna give half a million dollars to him?' He asked. 'Of course not, but we should give Derek his money back.' I said. 'But not Peter?' Scott asked. 'Those were her words not mine.' Stiles quickly said pointing a finger at me and I glared. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly shoved the bag under the bed with my foot and crawled up. Malia opened the door. 'We found Satomi's pack. Derek and I, but they're dead.' She told us. 'All of them?' Scott asked with wide eyes. 'All the ones we found.' Malia shrugged. 'Then where is Derek?' I asked. 'At the hospital with Braeden, she was there, she was shot.'

Well I guess I wasn't going to talk to Stiles today after all...

[THE NEXT MORNING]

I sighed and swayed back and forth on the back of my feet as we waited in line. I hate tests, let along PSATs. 'Where's Lydia?' Kira asked. 'She took it in freshman year.' Stiles said and I smiled. 'That girl is truly a genius.' I muttered. 'Does that mean I could've taken it some other time?' Malia asked, obviously stressing out. 'Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us.' Scott said. 'That doesn't mean I'm gonna do good.' She shot back. 'Listen sister, you are gonna do this. Because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school I'd like to go to college.' I told her. 'It's only three hours. We can survive three hours.' Kira shrugged and I frowned. That I didn't know. I turned back to Malia. 'Yep, were all gonna die.' I said patting her on the shoulder. She shot me a confused look.

When it was finally our turn we had to place our fingerprint on the corner of our test before it was handed to us. We also had to put our phones in an envelope. I dropped mine in the envelope and smiled a little at Lydia's mom. I walked past her but she grabbed my arm. 'Sammy.' She said sternly yet smiling a little. I groaned and grabbed my second phone from my other pocket dropping it in the envelope. 'Good girl, I'll come check you for any listening device later.' She winked before motioning to go to my seat. I took my seat and Stiles took the seat next to mine. I raised an eyebrow and turned my head towards him. He had a pencil behind each ear, one in his mouth and one in his hand. 'Sweetie, why do you need a whole arsenal of pencils?' I whispered. 'You can never be too prepared baby girl.' He shrugged and added a wink that made me feel like I could melt right through my chair. Why were we still talking like this? It confuses me. 'Please do not open your text booklet until you are instructed to do so.' The man standing in front of the room told us. I chuckled as Stiles who had already opened his booklet subtly closed it again. 'This test is two hours and ten minutes, there will be two 25 minute critical reading sections, two 25 math sections and an essay writing portion that will ask 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam?' He asked turning to Ms. Martin. 'I know its coach, he's not exactly punctual.' She replied with a slight smile. 'Let me just try him again.' She said before disappearing into the hallway. 'I can't find him.' She said when she entered the room again. 'But Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers do you want me to try him?' She asked. 'We have to start, we can ask for his assistance during the first break. You may now open your text booklets and begin.' Everyone opened their booklets and started thinking of the right answers. Every once in a while I would glance to my right and smile at the sight of Stiles using two pencils at the same time. What a dork. And God do I adore him. I returned to my own test and found myself knowing quite a lot of the answers. Which made me happy. There was a thump at the back of the class and everyone turned their heads toward the girl that had fallen off her chair. Poor girl, stress must've gotten to her. Ms. Martin quickly walked over to her and helped her get up. 'Sidney, oh god are you okay?' She asked. 'I'm okay, I just felt kinda dizzy.' The brown haired girl replied. 'Sidney, how long have you had this?' Ms. Martin asked looking at something on Sidney's wrist. 'I don't know.' Sydney replied, a little confused herself. 'Ms. Martin do I need to stop the test?' The instructor asked. 'Uh no, it's fine.' Lydia's mom said as she walked back to the front of the classroom. 'Everybody stay in your seats I'll be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room.' She told the man before leaving the room. We returned to our tests when we suddenly heard Ms. Martin yelling in the hallway at someone to get back outside. We all raised from our seats and ran outside. 'Back to your seats, now, please.' She told us and we went back inside. 'Yes, I need the number of the CDC.' I heard her say and Scott and I shared a confused look.

And indeed not even half an hour later people in yellow suits entered the school building. Although the windows were covered I could hear all the people outside, the sheriff was there as well. I walked away from the window and towards Stiles. 'Your dad's outside.' I told him. He nodded and jumped off the table he was sitting on. 'I should probably call him.' He said reaching for the envelope that contained his phone. 'Don't bother.' The instructor sitting behind the desk said. 'They would've cut off all access to any outside communication by now.' He said. 'No cell service, no wi-fi, no starting a panic. Looks like we're all just gonna have to wait here and see what happens.' He told us. I felt a sudden rush of dizziness come over me and my knees trembled no longer offering me support. Stiles caught me before I could hit the floor. The man frowned and sat up straight. 'She's fine, she has this social anxiety thing, she's just stressed that's all.' Stiles said and he walked me to the corner of the room where Kira and Malia were. 'What's going on?' Kira asked. 'I don't know...' I grunted. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to push away the burning pain in my head. I opened them again and Stiles' eyes widened a little. 'Sammy your eyes! They're glowing!' He hissed. 'You think that's a problem?' I asked showing him my fangs and he lowered his head. 'This is not good.' He muttered.

Hellllooooooooow
The wifi here suck omg its so bad ugh :((((
Also you should try sharing a bed with your brother who uses like 3/4 of the whole bed --' (check my snapchat: lorebird)
I think I'm gonna sleep outside with the horses and the cows..