117 Part 2

We were back at the animal clinic, Derek apparently escaped and left Deaton wounded on his arm. 'I don't think he's just younger in body, I think he's younger in his mind too.' Deaton told us. 'He didn't recognize either of us.' Lydia said. 'And it looked like he was scared out of his mind.' She added. 'So, if you're a teenage werewolf and you're scared, where do you go?' Stiles asked. 'A wolf goes back to its den.' Scott said. 'But Derek lives in a loft.' I added. 'No when he was a teenager.' Stiles said. 'The Hale house.' Lydia said. 'But he wouldn't remember the fire. It wouldn't have happened.' Deaton added. My eyes widened. 'We have to go after him, he's gonna lose his shit!' I said. 'Okay but hold on, say you manage to catch up on him, what are you gonna say to him? That his whole family's dead?' Lydia asked. 'I guess I'm gonna have to.' Scott shrugged. 'Oh, good luck with that.' Lydia replied sarcastically. 'Yeah, she's right.' Stiles said. 'Maybe you shouldn't. At least not until we figure out a way to get him back to normal.' He said. 'I can't lie to him.' Scott said. 'Okay then I'll do it.' Stiles replied. 'You can't either.' I sighed. 'None of us can, he can hear heartbeat rising, remember?' I told them. 'So when we find him, we tell him the truth.' Scott said. 'If he gets to the house first, you won't have to.' Deaton said.

**_**

And it turned out he did found the house first. Deputy Parrish and some other cop found him and brought him to the police station. And that's where we just arrived. "Hale?" I heard the sheriff ask as we entered the building. Okay, this could get interesting as the sheriff doesn't know about Derek current... condition. Yet. We stood in the doorway. Papa Stilinski was looking at a picture on the computer screen, probably a picture of Derek, normal Derek. He then looked at the kid sitting on the bench. He walked over to Derek and crouched down in front of him, he then walked back to look at the picture again. His eyes widened a little. 'Hey Papa Stilinski!' I called, he turned to us and sighed. 'I'll handle this.' He said and then motioned for us the follow him into his office. 'I want you to be honest with me, absolutely and completely honest, have you been time traveling?' He asked us. I burst out into fits of laughter. 'Cause if time traveling is real, I'm done! I'm out! You're gonna be driving me to Eichen House.' He continued. 'Trust me sheriff, we're just as confused as you, we found him like that.' I assured him. 'Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?' The sheriff whisper shouted. 'No, we found him buried in a tomb of wolfs bane, in an Aztec temple in Mexico under a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake.' Stiles said and Scott and I both closed our eyes mentally killing him. 'You told me you went camping?' The sheriff exclaimed. 'We were.' I shrugged. 'In Mexico.' Stiles added. The sheriff pointed a finger at us probably planning how to kill us so Scott quickly spoke up. 'Derek's been aged backwards, he can't remember anything.' He said. 'We just need to talk to him.' Stiles said. 'Well so far he's not talking to anybody.' The sheriff sighed. He didn't look like he wanted to kill us anymore which was a good thing. 'He'll talk to me.' Scott said. 'Okay, do your thing.' The sheriff said. I grinned and walked outside. 'Okay handsome. Up, up, let's go. In there.' I said motioned for Derek to stand up and go into the sheriff's office. He did so with a confused look. 'It looks like you're gonna be stuck with us for a while.' I smiled as I jumped onto the desk. 'Why would I go anywhere with you?' Derek asked us. 'There's been an accident.' Scott began. 'You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back.' He said.

I frowned a little when I noticed a letter from Eichen House next to me. It had 'second notice' written on it in big red letters. I gently touched Stiles' hand causing him to look at me and nodded at the letter. 'You're an alpha.' Derek said. 'Who are you? Who are they?' He asked. Stiles looked up from the letter. 'Oh we're the people keeping you out of jail.' He said. 'Let us help you Derek.' I said but he shook his head in response. 'Okay dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there, you need to listen to us and that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man you got that?' Stiles said. 'I'm fine as long as there's not a full moon!' Derek said. 'You still have trouble with the full moon?' Scott asked a little surprised. 'I said I'm fine.' Derek shot back. 'Hey, it's okay.' I said quietly. 'I still have troubles with a full moon sometimes, it's no shame. So, are you coming with us or not?' I asked. 'You want me to trust you? Where's my family?' Derek asked. 'There was a fire, and...' Scott asked but I cut him off by quickly placing my hand on his shoulder. It was the look on Derek's face. He already had to go through that once, I couldn't let him go through all of that again. 'They're not here anymore, they're fine.' Scott said. 'They just had to move out of Beacon Hills.' I added. 'And we're gonna take you to them, as soon as we figure out how to get your memory back.' Derek nodded. 'Okay.'

**_**

'I shouldn't have done that, I lied my ass off.' Scott sighed. We were waiting at the police station for Derek. Stupid paperwork. 'Hey your ass is fine, and so is Sam's, you saved him a ton of unnecessary pain.' Stiles replied. 'We figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to being old Derek, everybody happy. Except for Derek who's never happy.' He said and I rolled my eyes. 'It's just, he's just another person we're lying to.' Scott said. 'I always feel like it's better we tell the truth, with Lydia, my mom, your dad...' He sighed. 'Scotty, that's Derek Hale in there, he may be a kid right now but he's still Derek Hale.' I said. Scott nodded. 'Okay, take him to our house, don't let him out of your sight.' He told me. I groaned. 'What if dad's home? I don't wanna be alone with dad.' I whined. 'You won't be, Stiles is coming.' He shrugged. I faked a smile. 'Even better, where are you going?' I asked him. 'I'm going to talk to someone we should've gone to before.' He said and walked away. 'I hate that guy!' Stiles called after him. He's got a point there, I don't think anybody likes Peter.

Ugh okay so I just have to show my face at school for two more days and then I'm freeeeee!!!

Now let's pray my exams went better then I hope so I don't have to hit myself in the face with a chair, multiple times. What about you guys? Are you free yet from the burning gates of hell and satan's claws dragging you down into the dark underworld where your souls shall be eaten alive by the demons we call teachers?

This makes school sound so fun!