The Benefactor Part 2

Liam looked down at the chains that were on the table. 'Those for me?' He asked referring to chains. 'No, those are for me.' Malia replied and her eyes turned blue. 'How'd you do that?' Liam asked. 'You'll learn.' Scott said. 'But first you need to get through the full moon.' He added. 'The moon's already out.' Liam replied. 'And you're starting to feel something aren't ya?' Scott asked. 'I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds! I don't know how you did that eye thing, and I don't care! I'm walking out the door right now, and if any of you try to stop me I swear to god...' He stopped mid-sentence and both his hands reached for his head. 'Liam what's wrong?' I asked stepping forward. 'You don't hear that?' He asked us. I focused my hearing and heard cars pulling up. 'Did you tell someone about this?' Lydia asked. 'My friend Mason, you said it was a party.' Liam replied. 'And who did Mason invite?' Stiles asked. 'Everyone.' Kira replied looking out the window. 'Sam! Kira! We need to get him to the boat house now!' Scott said. Scott and I helped him get up and walked him outside with Kira right behind us.

Scott and Kira pushed Liam against this giant pillar whilst I wrapped the chains around him. But the kid wasn't really keeping still. 'Just keep his claws away from me guys because if those come near me I swear to god...' I warned them but I got cut off by Liam suddenly jumping lose, I quickly moved away which meant he got Scott. But before he could do any harm Kira knocked him out with a shovel. 'Oh my god I didn't kill him did I?' She panicked. 'No, he's out cold.' Scott replied. 'I hope Stiles is having better luck.' Kira sighed. 'Let's get him tied up.' I said. We placed him back against the pillar and tried to tie him up so he wouldn't get out again. When we were done we all sat down on the floor. 'He looks so young.' Kira noticed. 'He is, only fifteen.' I sighed. 'What are we gonna do with him?' Kira asked. 'We're gonna help him.' Scott replied. 'But what if he doesn't want our help?' She asked. 'He will.' I muttered. I groaned as I laid down on the floor. 'What's wrong Sammy? Is it the full moon?' Scott asked. 'No, I can hear the music from the lake house.' I whined. 'What are they playing?' Kira asked. 'Electronic.' I told her. 'I wish they'd still play slow songs at parties.' Kira shrugged. 'At my old school we used to always have a few.' She said. 'Why do you like the slow ones?' Scott asked. 'I was always better at slow dancing.' She replied with a shrug. I sighed and grabbed my IPod from my pocket. I scrolled down my songs and picked one of the only slow songs I had. Scott smiled, he grabbed Kira's hand and helped her get up. I placed my IPod next to my head and listened to the song whilst they were dancing. I would've never put this song on it, I don't really like slow songs. Stiles put in on there, he downloaded it one night when I couldn't sleep. Ever since that night it became my 'sleep song'. Whenever we stayed at each other's house he'd put up the song and hold me in his arms until I fell asleep. I opened my eyes, not remembering I closed them, I noticed my cheeks were wet from my silent tears. I grabbed my phone and dialed Stiles number. Although that was probably a really bad idea because it takes a lot of concentration to say focused on the full moon. 'Uh hi Sammy, now's not really the time...' He said. I could hear growls coming from Malia in the background. I held the phone next to my IPod. The growling got quieter which meant he probably walked over to the other side of the room. 'Sammy...' He whispered. 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called I just...' I heard glass shattering behind me, I turned around and saw Liam was gone. Scott jumped out of the window and went after him. 'What's wrong? Sammy?' I pressed the phone to my ear again. 'Liam's gone...' I sighed. 'Whoa! Uh... Malia's chains aren't gonna hold any longer as well I think.' He responded. 'Hold on just a sec.' He said. 'Okay, Malia, I know you can hear me just listen to my voice!'  He spoke. 'I can't control it, Stiles. Run! Go to her before I hurt you and you don't have to chance!' I heard Malia say and I frowned. Did she just really say that? 'I'm not gonna run.' Stiles said. 'I'm not gonna leave you because even though it doesn't seem like it, Sammy won't want me to. I know you won't hurt me. But I think that maybe you're so afraid of hurting me, because of what you did to your family, I know what that's like Malia. Everything I did, and the worst part is I remember liking it. Because I felt powerful, I felt fearless and most of all, in control, but when I came through it, I learned something else. Control is overrated.' Stiles said. I slowly lowered the phone and broke the connection. I felt a hand on my shoulder. 'Sammy?' I was Kira. I looked up at her. 'I still love him.' I whispered before breaking out into tears. 'I know.' She said and quickly pulled me into a hug. 'But you shouldn't be telling me, you should tell him. I know he still loves you as well.' She told me. I pulled back and wiped my tears. 'You okay?' She asked and I nodded in response. 'Okay I'm gonna go look for Lydia, you coming?' She asked me. 'No, I'm gonna go check on Scott and Liam.' She nodded and left the boathouse. I went outside and ran into the Woods.

Omg what do you guys think of season 5 so far? :o I THINK IT'S BLIMMING AWESOME OMG