The Benefactor

'Like I said, told my dad everything I could.' Stiles said as we entered our house. 'You didn't tell him about Liam?' Scott asked. 'You barely told me about Liam.' Stiles shot back. 'What'd you do with him anyway?' He asked. 'He's fine. He's upstairs...' Scott said. 'Doing what?' Stiles asked. 'Just chilling.' I replied with a shrug. Stiles frowned a little. We walked upstairs and into my bathroom. Scott moved the shower curtain and revealed Liam, in my bathtub, covered in tape to make sure he wasn't going anywhere. Stiles closed the curtain again, we walked into my room and sat down on my bed. 'So you bit him?' Stiles asked. 'Yeah.' Scott replied quietly. 'And you kidnapped him?' Stiles asked. 'That was kinda my idea.' I admitted and raised my hand a little. 'You brought him here, hid him in Sammy's bathroom.' Stiles said. 'We panicked.' Scott said. 'This isn't gonna end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the dessert is it?' Stiles asked and we heard a not agreeing noise coming from the bathroom. 'As a reminder this is why I always come up with the plans, your plans suck and now your sucky plans have infiltrated your sisters ability of coming up with good plans because I hate to say this baby girl, but kidnapping him wasn't a good plan.' Stiles said and I rolled my eyes, yet on the inside I was freaking out over the word baby girl. How is that still a thing. 'We called you didn't we? So, what do we do?' I asked Stiles. 'Let's start by getting him out of that bathtub before he starts smelling like Sammy's conditioner, trust me then he'll have something to worry about.' Stiles said and I laughed sarcastically. The boys placed him on a chair in front of my bed. I smiled a little. 'Okay sweetheart, we're gonna take the tape off now, if you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?' I asked. Liam nodded and Stiles reached out his hand and ripped the tape off. 'Okay Liam, now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight, and more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?' Stiles said. 'Not really.' Liam replied with a shake of his head. 'Good, that's good.' Stiles said. 'I don't understand either.' Scott said and I mentally face palmed myself. 'Maybe you should tell him.' Stiles said. 'Tell me what?' Liam asked. Scott took a step forward. 'Liam, what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's gonna change you.' My brother said. 'Unless it kills you.' Stiles added and I let out a groan. 'I should not have said that...' He muttered. 'What...?' Liam let out and then lowered his head. 'Uh oh.. Is he crying?' Stiles asked. 'Great job Stilinski.' I sighed before crouching down in front of Liam. 'Liam, sweetheart don't worry, you're gonna be alright. You're not gonna die.' I told him. 'Probably not.' Stiles added and I slapped the back of his head. 'Stop it!' I hissed. 'Possibly not.' He shrugged. I silent growl sounded from the back of my throat. 'Stilinski. Just help me untie him.' I sighed. 'Okay.' We quickly ripped off all the tape. 'Sweetheart you okay?' I asked. 'We're sorry about uh... We're really sorry.' Stiles said. Liam turned around and suddenly a chair was smashed against us. 'Liam what the hell is your problem?' Stiles exclaimed but the only response he got was a fist to the face. 'Okay Liam that was very rude, no, no! Don't you start running on me Liam! God dammit!' I quickly crawled up and ran after him. He stopped running mid-hallway and looked down at his foot confused. 'It's not hurting anymore is it?' I asked. I heard a battle scream behind me, I rolled my eyes and took a step to the left. Scott and Stiles stormed past me, ran into Liam and the three of them tumbled down the stairs. As I walked down the stairs they were yelling that they got him but the only thing they caught was each other's feet. And Liam was nowhere to be seen. 'Whose plan sucked now ha?' I chuckled as I jumped down the last step.

**_**

Scott: 'He's coming.'  I heard the doors open right after I read that text. I put my phone away and stepped into the hallway. 'Hey there sweetheart.' I smiled. He turned around but there was Scott, and in the door on his right, was Stiles. 'We need to talk.' Scott said calmly. 'You need to back the hell up okay? All three of you!' Liam exclaimed. 'Liam, we just need you to listen to us for just one second, please?' I asked with my famous pout and puppy eyes that ALWAYS work. Liam sighed. He motioned for Scott to go on. 'Liam, we're brothers now.' He said. I grabbed Stiles' hand and slapped my forehead with it. Is he seriously quoting Derek? Like, seriously? 'What are you talking about?' Liam asked. 'We just met and you bit me.' He said angrily. 'The bite, the bite is a gift.' Scott continued. I let out a groan. 'Seriously bro, I should do the talking because you are making us look like total psychos.' I sighed. 'Liam, we're just trying to help you.' I said. 'By kidnapping me?' He asked. I shrugged. 'I admit that wasn't my best plan, but hey, my conditioner smells great aye?' I said with a wiggle of my eyebrows. 'Liam.' Scott began. 'I have gone through this before, and so has Sammy, something is happening to you. Something big.' He said. 'Nothing's happening to me.' Liam shrugged. He ripped the bandages of his arm and showed us that the wound that Scott left on him was completely healed. I closed my eyes and sighed. 'Nothing.' He said and walked away. 'Oh sweetheart, there is...' I muttered.