Chapter 4: Marriage Agreement

Xu Xizhou was lying face down on the icy concrete floor, and when he was desperately wondering if he would be beaten to death here by the crazy Zhang Yan, an old and hoarse voice came from behind him.

"Young people, it's not good for so many of you to bully one person."

Zhang Yan waved his hand, causing people to stop. Seeing that the person who came was an old man with gray hair and a neat suit, he thought that someone from the Lu family was coming, and he couldn't help feeling a little guilty.

"Who are you?"

"A good-hearted man passing by."

He was relieved that he was not from the Lu family, Zhang Yan laughed, "Why are you an old man meddling with so many things? Be careful I'll beat you together!"

"Of course I can't handle it alone, but now it's a society ruled by law." The old man took out his mobile phone with a gentle expression, "So I just called the police and took a video as evidence."

Where did the unlucky old man come from! Zhang Yan cursed in a low voice and quickly returned to his sports car. Just after starting the car, a harsh siren sounded abruptly, and two flashing police lights soon appeared in his field of vision.

Grass his uncle!

Zhang Yan punched the steering wheel.

Half an hour later, Dongcheng Police Station.

Xu Xizhou sat on a chair in the corridor, took an ice pack handed over by a policewoman, and thanked her.

He pressed the ice pack to the bruise on his cheek and glanced at the interrogation room at the end.

Is it his delusion? He seemed to have seen the kind old man who saved him, but no matter how hard he tried to recall, there was no clue in his mind.

The sound of hurried footsteps suddenly sounded on the empty corridor. Xu Xizhou raised his face when he met the man's eyes full of anger and disappointment.

"Look at you, you have only left the Lu family for a few days, and you have become this self-deprecating appearance!"

Lu Feng was woken up in the middle of the night by a phone call from the police station. He learned that Xu Xizhou had entered the police station because of a fight with someone. To burst like. Fortunately, he kept his mind and didn't wake Xu Mei, otherwise her body might not be able to bear this scene.

"Running away from home, fighting and making trouble, what are you going to do next? Do you look like the Lu family?!"

Xu Xizhou clenched the ice pack in his hand tightly, and his whole body was aching, but he didn't realize it. The only thing that was clear was the dull, numb pain that came from the depths of his heart.

Looking straight at Lu Feng with black eyes, Xu Xizhou laughed at himself, "Have you forgotten, I'm not from the Lu family."

Lu Feng was choked for a moment, and the veins on his forehead jumped. Xu Xizhou's indifference and alienation stabbed him. He has always had a straight temper. When he was provoked by him, he immediately said indifferently, "Okay, it's not the Lu family, this is what you said! I will never care about it in the future. You, you are on your own!"

The menacing figure walked away, and the corridor returned to silence.

"You can completely explain it to him." A voice suddenly sounded behind him.
Only then did Xu Xizhou realize that the old man who had called the police for him was standing a few steps away, and he didn't know how long he had been watching.