Chapter 18: Attachment

    Xu Xizhou didn't expect that he could meet Lu Rong after a meal, and what surprised him even more was that the person behind Lu Rong was Zhang Yan.

Aware of his gaze, Zhang Yan raised his eyebrows at him provocatively, his gaze softened when he turned to Lu Rong.

Could it be that... the person who loved Lu Rong to the death in this life became Zhang Yan?

"Mr. Zhuang." Lu Rong greeted Zhuang Jingchun with a smile, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Meeting here is also fate, why don't we make a table and eat together?"

Xu Xizhou's expression froze, and when he was thinking about how to refuse, Zhuang Jingchun looked at Lu Rong with a slight smile, "Okay."

They switched to a secluded box.

Xu Xizhou sat Zhuang Jingchun on the left, Lu Rong on the right, and Zhang Yan who stared at him from time to time on the opposite side.

Tea was brought up, and without waiting for the waiter to start, Lu Rong got up and picked up the teapot, and quickly filled Xu Xizhou's cup.

"Xiaozhou, are you going to race abroad soon?"

Xu Xizhou was a little confused about what Lu Rong meant. He absently took a sip of tea and nodded perfunctorily.

"A seat bought with money, even if you go, it will be a shame for the Chinese people."

Seeing Lu Rong's attentive look towards Xu Xizhou, Zhang Yan couldn't help but yin and yang strangely.

"I heard that you are a rally driver?" Zhuang Jingchun played with the cup in his hand and suddenly raised his head to look at Zhang Yan opposite, with a hint of irony in his green eyes.

"I take the liberty to ask, have you ever won a championship over the years?"

Zhang Yan choked for a moment. He drives a rally just as a ticket. He uses the best car every time and hires the best team of engineers, but he has never been on the podium. Zhuang Jingchun's question is no different from poking his scar.

"Rally is not the same as F2, you are not a race car driver, what do you know?" He retorted bluntly.

"Since you've only driven rally racing, what qualifications do you have to evaluate an F2 driver?"

"you"

Zhang Yan was speechless by his words.

Xu Xizhou looked at Zhang Yan's deflated appearance, not to mention how happy he was. He poked Zhuang Jingchun's leg under the table and whispered, "Thank you."

Soon, the porridge and snacks they ordered were served. Xu Xizhou was about to move his chopsticks when Zhuang Jingchun took a shrimp dumpling and put it in his bowl.

Xu Xizhou was a little flattered, but Zhuang Jingchun never served him any dishes. After thinking for a while, he also put a shrimp dumpling into Zhuang Jingchun's bowl.

Zhang Yan looked at the cage with only one shrimp dumpling left, and scolded his mother.

Looking at this scene, Lu Rong looked a little gloomy. If he read it right, Zhuang Jingchun glanced at him unintentionally after finishing the shrimp dumplings, and that look was definitely provocative.

"Xiaozhou, do you want some porridge? Let me serve you a bowl." Lu Rong got up.

Xu Xizhou waved his hands again and again, trying to reject Lu Rong's kindness, but the latter took his bowl involuntarily and quickly filled him with a bowl of porridge.