Chapter 11: Good News

Xu Xizhou opened the carton and was surprised to find that it was a brand new F1 simulator. The forged carbon fiber steering wheel panel was expensive at first glance.

There was a sticky note inside, and the writing on it was beautiful and broad.

——Xiaozhou, even if you leave the Lu family, I still treat you as a younger brother. I know your birthday is over, this gift might be a little late, I hope you like it.

Xu Xizhou looked at the note with a very complicated mood. Unexpectedly, Lu Rong didn't even care about what he did at the coming-of-age ceremony, and gave him gifts generously.

Or is it that Lu Rong thought he liked men and was certain that he was not posing any threat to him, so he simply gave him some small favors and let him relax his guard?

"Keep the things sent by others, don't think about it."

Xu Xizhou didn't rush to put on the simulator, but looked at the lazy man sitting on the sofa.

"When did you... come back? Was it last night?"

He wanted to know if those green eyes with concern were his own delusions.

"You're burned out, I just came home this morning."

"How do you know I have a fever?"

There was a trace of discomfort in Zhuang Jingchun's green eyes, "Listen to your own voice, it's all dumb. When you wake up, go eat something, there is porridge in the pot."

"Oh, did you cook it?" Xu Xizhou asked casually, wondering if he was having a concussion.

Zhuang Jingchun seemed to be insulted by this sentence, Qing Jun's eyebrows were tightly wrinkled, "You live in my house, and you still expect me to cook for you?"

"I'm joking, I'm just asking casually." Xu Xizhou scratched his head embarrassingly, he probably said this sentence in a daze because the fever has not yet subsided.

Count on Zhuang Jingchun to cook porridge for him? Unless it rains red, it would be good for him not to poison himself.

"Pack up your things in the past two days and go to France with me on the weekend. By the way, your Schengen visa has not expired, right?"

Xu Xizhou had just finished drinking the porridge in the bowl, when he heard the man's words, his eyes widened, and he couldn't believe it.

"My visa hasn't expired, and it's still half a year away, but... why did I suddenly go to France? Is it a matter of the team?"

"You'll know when you arrive, give me the passport."

Looking at his expressionless face, Xu Xizhou had a guess in his heart, and his heart beat violently unconsciously.

Is it the possibility he thought?

On Saturday, Xu Xizhou took a leave of absence from the club, carrying only a light backpack, and followed Zhuang Jingchun to board the plane to France.

They had a layover in Paris and then flew to Lyon. It was sunset when we arrived there.

Not long after Christmas, the streets of Lyon are still full of joy, with Christmas trees decorated with lights and gift boxes in shop windows.

Xu Xizhou had been on the plane for more than ten hours and was so sleepy that he fell asleep almost as soon as he got into the taxi.

Half asleep, he seemed to hear Zhuang Jingchun talking on the phone, and he seemed to be speaking in French, but he didn't understand a word.