Chapter 10: Illness

Chapter 10: Illness

When Wang Miao walked into the banquet hall, she happened to hear Zhuang Jingchun's words.

As if struck by lightning, he looked at the hands that the two held together in disbelief.

And this time, Lu Feng's reaction was even more exaggerated than his. The smile on his face froze for a moment, as if he was out of breath, he unconsciously took a step back.

The guests began to whisper with shocked expressions, and all kinds of watching eyes cast over.

To be honest, Xu Xizhou regretted it a little. Lu Feng is a senior homophobic person. He ran away from home and got into a fight before, so he was very angry. If he comes out like this again today, he will not be directly angry with him in the hospital, right?

Zhuang Jingchun didn't seem to realize that his fluttering words exploded in everyone's ears like a thunderbolt. As the center of the storm, his handsome face still had a calm look.

"Mr. Lu, I know that you are Xiaozhou's adoptive father. Please rest assured. Since I am dating him now, I will take good care of him."

Lu Feng's face turned red and white, white and red, and blue veins bulged on his forehead, but he couldn't utter a single word.

Lu Rong's expression was also extremely shocked. He stared blankly at Xu Xizhou next to Zhuang Jingchun, with an inexplicable darkness in his eyes.

"Xiaozhou, is this true? Are you really in this relationship with Xiaozhuang?" Xu Mei looked at Xu Xizhou suspiciously.

Xu Xizhou nodded, and simply broke the jar and held Zhuang Jingchun's hand instead.

"That's right."

"But you clearly liked girls before..."

"He's no longer a member of the Lu family." Lu Feng finally digested it now, and he looked at Xu Xizhou with a cold face as if he was looking at something dirty.

"Those who are willing to degenerate, you still care what they do."

He was so angry that he didn't realize that this sentence also scolded Zhuang Jingchun. Until a pair of cold green eyes looked over.

"Mr. Zhuang, I didn't mean you, don't get me wrong..." Lu Feng explained in vain.

Zhuang Jingchun smiled lightly, "You are Xiaozhou's adoptive father after all, of course I don't mind, but there is still something to do with my company, so Xiaozhou and I will go first."

He took Xu Xizhou's hand out of the gate.

Just as they walked to the front of the car, an angry figure stopped in front of them.

"The surname is Zhuang, quickly let me loose your hand!" Wang Miao, dressed in a white suit, looked unreasonably pale, and glared at Zhuang Jingchun with gnashing teeth.

When Xu Xizhou saw it was him, he realized that he and Zhuang Jingchun were still holding hands. His ears turned red, and he let go of his hand subconsciously.

"Xu Xizhou, explain to me what happened just now?"

"Talk slowly." Zhuang Jingchun calmly got into the car.   Xu Xizhou turned around and walked to a tall pine tree, staring at the snow on it.

"That's what you see."

"The black Bentley that I brought you here is his? You told me he's just a friend of yours?!" Wang Miao was so mad that he was on the verge of going crazy.