Chapter 77: Gossip

Chapter 77: Gossip

The interview lasted about an hour before it ended.

Xu Xizhou returned to the lounge to drink a few sips of water, changed his clothes, and went to the studio to start shooting the cover.

The photographer is a character who pursues perfection. Xu Xizhou kept changing poses and took many pictures, but he still felt dissatisfied.

"Mr. Xu, your expression is still not natural enough. Otherwise, let's take a rest first, you may be tired."

Xu Xizhou stood there for more than an hour, and was indeed a little tired. This time, shooting a single cover was much more difficult than the last time shooting a multi-person cover in City B. The camera only focused on him. He was not an actor at all, so he was somewhat uncomfortable.

While sitting in the chair to rest, outside the door, Su Fan's assistant suddenly walked in, carrying some refreshments and coffee in his hand.

"Mr. Xu, Mr. Su bought this for you. He said that you will definitely be tired from shooting, so let you eat something to relax."

After tossing for most of the afternoon, Xu Xizhou was indeed a little hungry, and Su Fan was so kind that he could not refuse.

So took tea and coffee.

"Say thank you to him for me, and next time I have a chance, I'll invite him to dinner."

"Okay, I will pass on these words to Teacher Su."

It was always a bit boring to stay in the studio, Xu Xizhou went to the back terrace alone with coffee in hand.

He looked at the scenery under the terrace, and a warm voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

"Why is it blowing cold wind alone here?"

Xu Xizhou turned his face sideways, only to realize that it was Su Fan who came up. He smiled slightly, and raised the coffee in his hand to signal to him.

"Thanks, I just came out to get some breath."

"Did the filming not go well?" Su Fan keenly captured his somewhat depressed mood.

"Well, the photographer said that my expression was too stiff. It was my first time shooting a single cover, and I didn't have much experience. It is estimated that it will delay their progress."

Su Fan comforted him, "I have also worked with that photographer. He is like that. No matter how big the star is, he can be exhausted by his torment. You may be too nervous, just relax. I used to make movies. The time has come, hasn't it?"

Xu Xizhou took a sip of coffee, looked at the street scene not far away, and laughed lightly.

"That's right, I think it's strange now that I think about it, and I don't know how I finished that movie last year. Anyway, it was finished when I was confused, and the director praised me."

"Right, you don't have to deliberately make expressions, just be yourself. Thinking about it, there are so many cameras facing you on the field, but you haven't been nervous, have you?"

Xu Xizhou narrowed his eyes and thought for a few seconds. What Su Fan said made sense. Could it be that a cover shoot is more difficult than a competition? He really shouldn't put too much psychological pressure on himself.

After drinking the last sip of coffee in the cup, Xu Xizhou looked a little relaxed.

"Su Fan, thank you, I'm going to continue shooting."