Chapter 101

Chapter 101

The climate of Barcelona in May is pleasantly warm and sunny. The dazzling sunlight fell from the branches and leaves of the tall tree, Xu Xizhou frowned, but felt a little dazzling.

When he came out of the paddock, he didn't change his racing suit. When he got to the street, he was stared at by passersby with some strange eyes, and he remembered that he was still wearing a racing suit.

After walking for too long, there was a thin layer of sweat on the back. He unzipped directly, took off his racing suit jacket, tied it around his waist, and revealed the white fireproof suit inside.

A spectator who had just watched the game came over and looked at him curiously.

"Are you the No. 18 driver just now? The only Chinese driver?"

"You got the wrong person, I'm just the team's logistics, not the driver."

After Xu Xizhou said this sentence with no expression, he walked forward quickly and passed the audience.

He walked to a river, it was very quiet, there were no pedestrians, he simply sat down on the river bank.

Not far away, a ragged homeless man rolled up a newspaper and slept there. Seeing that the oriental boy had been sitting by the river and refused to leave, the homeless man frowned and opened his eyes impatiently.

"Where is the Dongfang boy? Get out of here, this is my place!"

Although Xu Xizhou couldn't understand the Spanish he spoke, he could guess what he meant.

Even a homeless person has a strong sense of territory. If he disturbs the tranquility of others here, the other party will naturally be upset.

By this time, the sun had gone down, and the dank breath began to spread in the air. Xu Xizhou walked slowly beside the river embankment, and the street lights on the roadside turned on one by one.

In front of the brick red apartment door, a couple is hugging and kissing. A child rides a bicycle past, and the bell makes a crisp jingle.

Xu Xizhou stood on an unfamiliar street and didn't know where to go for a while. He didn't bring his mobile phone or wallet, so he just walked out of the paddock.

The team certainly won't notice him, as they are now excitedly celebrating Charles' first podium finish of the season. As for Zhuang Jingchun... Thinking that the man might be looking for him anxiously, Xu Xizhou's face turned pale for a while.

Want to go back

But this game, he ran really bad. He didn't even want to face the result himself. If he went back, how would he face Zhuang Jingchun?

Even if he planned for the worst, Xu Xizhou found that he did not have the courage to accept reality. I had no choice but to procrastinate and let myself be sucked into the quagmire of negative emotions.

Xu Xizhou just wanted to do something to escape reality and numb his nerves.

He stopped outside a bar with a neon sign with the name of the bar written in Spanish, with small English words below it. Xu Xizhou didn't think much and walked in directly.

Deafening drum beats and music hit him, and on the dance floor, the crowd gathered to revel. Xu Xizhou didn't care what the others were doing, he walked directly to the bar and took off the silver watch on his left hand.

"I'm sorry, I have no money, can I drink this wine on credit?"

He speaks fluent English with no accent at all. The bartender who was bartending gave him a curious look, and his eyes suddenly lit up.