Chapter 41: Couple's outfit

Hearing Zhuang Jingchun's words, Xu Xizhou was silent for a while.

Now, it doesn't seem to be a question of whether he minds. No matter what, it's better than hanging out in neutral, right?

Xu Xizhou pressed his forehead against the icy wall, and resignedly stretched out a hand from the crack of the door.

After a while, there was an extra piece of light fabric on hand. Xu Xizhou grabbed the ball of fabric and quickly retracted his hand.

In the full-length mirror filled with water vapor, his handsome face flushed red.

After doing some psychological construction, he mustered up the courage to unfold the shorts in his hand. It looks like it's not worn, and has a faint smell of lavender laundry detergent.

It's fine, he can treat the shorts as new, don't think too much, don't think too much...

However, as soon as he put it on, he found that the size was a bit large somewhere. Looking down, Xu Xizhou didn't know what to think, and his ears were all red.

Putting on his shirt and trousers, Xu Xizhou walked out of the bathroom with a steamy face like a steamed prawn.

When he was worrying about how to face Zhuang Jingchun, the man glanced at him, said nothing, picked up his clothes, and wiped him straight into the bathroom.

Xu Xizhou breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhuang Jingchun was a few centimeters taller than him, and the shirts he bought were all in a slim fit. Xu Xizhou never liked to wear such formal clothes, so he simply rolled up his sleeves and unbuttoned three buttons on the neckline, revealing it without hesitation. neck and collarbone.

He stood under the air conditioner for a while to let the heat down from his body. Just as he was about to blow his hair, the phone on the bedside table suddenly rang.

It was Shu Yue calling. The other party asked him where he was now and if he wanted to go home for dinner at night.

Xu Xizhou had to say that he was with Zhuang Jingchun.

"Has Xiaozhuang also come to City B? Why don't you call him home and let's have a meal together?" Shu Yue's attitude was very enthusiastic.

"No, he's just here for a business trip. We can just eat out. You don't need to worry about me."

Shu Yue sighed softly, and thought of something, but she hesitated.

"Xiaozhou, although mother doesn't object to you being with Xiaozhuang, but... don't go home too late, okay?"

Listening to Shu Yue's words, Xu Xizhou inexplicably had the illusion that he was secretly dating outside as a student and was caught by his parents.

"Well, I'll try to go back as soon as possible."

After hanging up the phone, an indescribable guilt suddenly surfaced in Xu Xizhou's heart. What if Shu Yue knew that he and Zhuang Jingchun were just an agreement, not a real couple, what would she think?

When he was standing by the window in a daze, the bathroom door clicked open, and Zhuang Jingchun, who had changed into casual clothes, came out.

The young man's hair was still dripping with water, his lips were blushing, and his green eyes were as bright as if they had been washed with water.

The shirt on him is the same as Xu Xizhou, but the color is different. Xu Xizhou turned to look at him, with the illusion that the two of them were wearing lovers' clothes together.