Chapter 43: Monza Accident

Before Xu Xizhou spoke, Zhuang Jingchun's voice rang first from behind.

"What shirt?"

"It's nothing, you heard it wrong." Xu Xizhou laughed dryly and quickly changed the subject, "Blake, I wish you and your girlfriend a good relationship for a hundred years. I have something urgent, so I have to go first."

Blake watched Xu Xizhou hurriedly get on the black Mercedes with an inexplicable look on his face.

This guy, he didn't finish asking, why did he slip away? Is it a guilty conscience?

As soon as he got in the car, Xu Xizhou lowered the window on his side. The cool wind blew in, and the sultry heat around him dissipated a lot.

Zhuang Jingchun held the steering wheel and stared straight ahead for a long time, then turned her head and glanced at him.

"you"

"Your shirt and trousers are all washed, they're in my bag, and I'll give them back to you when I go back!"

As if he was afraid that he woud ask more, Xu Xizhou interrupted him quickly and finished his words without breathing.

Zhuang Jingchun laughed a little.

"I want to ask you, what do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Ah...that's it, I can do it."

Xu Xizhou scratched his hair, lowered his eyes unnaturally, and his ears were slightly red.

This Blake, what is wrong, he wants to mention that shirt, for fear that Zhuang Jingchun can't see it!

Xu Xizhou only stayed in Lyon for two days before returning to England.

On the afternoon of his departure, Zhuang Jingchun drove him to the airport.

He bought a lot of food, stuffed it into Xu Xizhou's backpack, and told him to remember to charge his phone after getting on the plane.

"Report me peace when it's on the ground."

In the waiting hall where people come and go, Zhuang Jingchun's expression is rare and gentle.

Xu Xizhou nodded, and out of the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of a couple who were about to part ways hugging each other tightly. There was a string in his heart that seemed to be moved by something.

"I heard... aren't the French people very enthusiastic?" His eyes floated around unnaturally, landing on a family of four at the security checkpoint. The woman was holding her pair of children tightly, with tears in her eyes. And the man hugged his wife and kissed her cheek with reluctance.

"It seems that when they part, they will hug or something. This is a rare sight in China."

"I'm only half-French, and I might disappoint you."

Zhuang Jingchun's tone could not be heard.

Xu Xizhou made a deep cut in his heart and glanced at the time on the electronic screen. No matter how reluctant he was in his heart, he could only wave at Zhuang Jingchun.

"I'm going through security, bye."

He pulled the suitcase and slowly walked towards the security line. Suddenly, a familiar breath approached from behind, accompanied by the man's slightly hoarse voice.

"Xu Xizhou."

He opened his eyes in disbelief, and as soon as he turned around, he was hugged tightly by the man.