Chapter 9: Boyfriend

Why did the Lu family send invitations to Zhuang Jingchun?

Xu Xizhou suddenly remembered that a big event would happen soon, and that was Lu Rong's coming-of-age ceremony.

In name, it was a coming-of-age ceremony, but in fact, Lu Feng just wanted to find an opportunity to announce to the upper circle in Wancheng that Lu Rong was the real heir of the Lu family.   In a previous life, half a month before the coming-of-age ceremony, the Lu family invited someone to train Lu Rong on etiquette and conversation, and Lu Rong lived up to his expectations. He behaved decently at the coming-of-age ceremony, with a gentle smile and a handsome face. Naturally, it won the favor of many people.

As for his vicious supporting role, because he was unwilling to be ignored, he stayed in the corner and complained about Lu Rong's conversations by pretending. As a result, it was so coincidentally recorded by someone with a heart and handed it to Lu Feng. Lu Feng was originally dissatisfied with him, but after hearing the recording, he was so disappointed with him that he stopped all his pocket money.

Lu Rong's coming-of-age ceremony was the beginning of his break with the Lu family.

Zhuang Jingchun realized that the atmosphere was strangely quiet, perhaps because he mentioned the word Lu family.

After thinking for a few seconds, he said, "The invitation says that I can bring my partner. Do you want to go?"

Xu Xizhou shook his head, "Forget it, they shouldn't be happy to see me, so I won't spoil the atmosphere."

As soon as Xu Xizhou finished speaking, the harsh ringtone of his mobile phone suddenly rang. When he saw the caller ID, his expression changed slightly.

His once best friend, the one who pushed him into the abyss, has returned to China.

Xu Xizhou went to the balcony alone to answer the phone.

"Fuck, Lao Xu, why didn't you tell me earlier about such a big thing?! I just came back from Africa, and those projects almost killed me. Africa is really not a place for people, it's terrible. You Where are you now? Will you come to my house tonight?"

Wang Miao said a lot of crackling words, and then realized that there was no sound from the other end.

"Lao Xu, what are you doing? Are you listening? Squeak."

"I am listening."

Xu Xizhou took a deep breath in the chilly air. If he hadn't been reborn, maybe he would trust Wang Miao as unreservedly as he did in his previous life. But now he listened to this very familiar voice, but he felt a chill invading his bones.

"Listen to me, we can't be hit by such a small setback. I heard that you left the Lu family? Are you stupid? Didn't this happen to let that Lu Rong succeed? My mother also received a letter from Lu Rong. The invitation card from my family said what kind of coming-of-age ceremony is going to be held for Lu Rong this weekend, I was so angry that I almost wanted to tear up the invitation card!"

"But then I thought about it, isn't this just an opportunity, I haven't seen that Lu Rong yet. He's going to have an adult ceremony, right? I'll go over and give him a 'surprise' to see if he dares to ride Dominate your head!"

Xu Xizhou listened to his words expressionlessly. Wang Miao said so, but on the day of the coming-of-age ceremony, as soon as he saw Lu Rong's face, he was like a ghost and fell into it in a blink of an eye. Not to mention bullying Lu Rong, even if he didn't dare to say harsh words in front of him.