Chapter 94: Parents Meeting

This is Xu Xizhou's first visit to Jingchun's office.

He looked around, and found that this office had the style of Zhuang Jingchun. Dark grey rugs, large and simple desks and glass cabinets.

Not knowing what he saw in the cupboard, Xu Xizhou's eyes suddenly narrowed.

His eyes widened slightly, and he walked over in disbelief and picked up the thing on the top floor.

"How do you have my helmet?"

This is the helmet he wore when he was with the Lightning team. When he ended his contract and left the Lightning team, he donated the racing suit and helmet he wore to a charity auction organization. He thought which fan should have bought it, but he didn't expect it to appear in Zhuang Jingchun's place.

The silver-blue helmet lay quietly in the glass window, and the surface was often wiped, and it was as smooth as new.

"I remember, it seems that they were all taken up for auction, right?"

Zhuang Jingchun put the fruit cake in her hand on the table and nodded lightly.

"Yes, but I bought it."

"Then my two racing suits..."

"I bought it too, but I kept it at home."

For the first time, Xu Xizhou discovered that Zhuang Jingchun had the potential to be a moron.

Xu Xizhou blinked, "How much did you pay to take it? If you wanted it, could you just tell me not to?"

But on second thought, he was not very famous at that time, and even if the helmet was put up for online auction, it should not be able to fetch much price.

Zhuang Jingchun chuckled lightly.

"It's only more than 20,000 knives. Fortunately, you were not popular at that time. Otherwise, I might not be able to take pictures."

My God, is it so expensive? It seems that there are quite a few local tyrants among his fans?

Xu Xizhou was a little emotional.

Xu Xizhou has always been unaware of his popularity. Thinking of Vincent who just appeared, Zhuang Jingchun was somewhat depressed.

"You really have more fans than I thought. You can meet them every time you come to the company."

This sentence has a distinct sour taste.

"In the future, those who have to take off their clothes will not be allowed to sign."

Xu Xizhou chuckled lightly and put down the helmet in his hand.

"He didn't bring a book at the time. The situation was special. I promise not to next time."

Zhuang Jingchun snorted coldly and relaxed her frown slightly.

Xu Xizhou took the initiative to sit on his lap, opened the fruit cake box on the table, picked up a plastic knife, and cut a piece for Zhuang Jingchun.

"I made it myself, don't you try it?"

The man's palms clasped his waist, his tense face has long since eased, and the corners of his mouth are even slightly raised.

The feeling of being coaxed by Xu Xizhou is not bad.

"You feed me." Strong yet gentle tone.

Xu Xizhou smiled and forked a small piece of cake for him, Zhuang Jingchun swallowed it in one bite, as if he didn't chew much.