Chapter 59: The Speed ​​of Light Slaps the Face

After half an hour.

In a bar in the southern suburbs.

Xu Xizhou was dragged by Wang Miao's arm reluctantly, and walked through the baroque corridor and into the bar's ballroom.

Under the blurred lights, men and women are dancing wildly to the explosive music.

"How is it? Do you want to go down and dance?" Affected by the warm atmosphere on the dance floor, Wang Miao's mood was obviously high.

Xu Xizhou shook his head, only that the music was very noisy.

"Find a place to drink a bar."

The two went to the second floor, which was far away from the noisy crowd and was much quieter. Xu Xizhou sat on the high stool next to the bar and ordered a strong cocktail first.

"Can you take it easy? I brought you here to relax, not to get drunk. Don't patronize and drink."

Wang Miao looked at Xu Xizhou and only immersed himself in drinking, and couldn't help but be a little worried.

Xu Xizhou clicked his tongue and was about to speak when a mocking male voice suddenly sounded behind him, from the semi-open booth at the back.

"Have you heard that Xu Xizhou of the Lu family broke up with the heir of the Zhuang family. It seems that the heir of the Zhuang family dumped Xu Xizhou. Anyway, it was quite ugly."

Xu Xizhou put down the wine glass, turned his head, narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked at the direction of the booth. Sure enough, they were all the playboys in the circle who had had festivals with him before.

"Hahahaha, that kid is still a race car driver. I used to be so tough in the circle, but I didn't expect to like men. If you want me to say, he deserves to be dumped!"

"That's it! Speaking of which, I don't know if Xu Xizhou is the one above or below? He looks quite masculine, but he doesn't rule out special hobbies..."

The few playboy boys exchanged tacit and rude glances with each other, and laughed.

"Can you fucking endure this?" Wang Miao looked at Xu Xizhou with a calm expression and was very puzzled.

Xu Xizhou shook the wine in the goblet expressionlessly, "I would like to hear how low their lower limit can be."

"You guys are endless, arranging others so maliciously behind your back!"

Suddenly, a voice sounded from the corner.

Everyone was a little surprised and looked at the place where they were talking. A young man with striking red hair and brand logos all over his body stood up with a displeased expression on his face.

"Zhang Yan, are you not sick? Didn't you hate Xu Xizhou the most before? How can you help him talk now?"

"It's none of your business whether I'm sick or not!"

Zhang Yan's tone was impatient, staring at the young master of the Zhong family who was provoking a topic in the middle, "Zhong, you better keep your mouth clean! Xu Xizhou is a racing driver who wins glory for the country, how about you guys? What to order? Apart from spending time and drinking, each one is drunk and dreaming, and it will be uncomfortable if you don't lose all the savings at home! With your messy appearance, you still have the face to talk about others?"

The young master of the Zhong family was ridiculed so mercilessly by him, his face turned red and white, and the faces of the other people in the booth were also very ugly.