Chapter 49: F1 Signing

Signing with McLaren?

Does that mean that he can enter F1 next year?

Xu Xizhou's expression was incredulous at first, then turned into ecstasy and excitement. He opened his arms and hugged Zhuang Jingchun excitedly, his black eyes were full of joy, and his voice trembled in the cold wind.

"Is that the McLaren team from F1?"

"if not?"

Zhuang Jingchun looked down at him, the next moment, his body suddenly volleyed into the air, it turned out that Xu Xizhou was overjoyed, hugged him with cheers, and kept spinning.

"Xu, Xi, Zhou."

When the boy finally put it down, Zhuang Jingchun's glasses were all crooked. He twitched his forehead, straightened his glasses, looked at the ecstatic look on the boy's face, and swallowed the reprimand he almost said.

"When will the contract be signed? Am I going back to the UK now?" Xu Xizhou looked at him anxiously, and lost the slightest feeling of vacation.

Zhuang Jingchun cleared her throat and looked serious, "How old are you, can you calm down? The signing time is the afternoon of the day after tomorrow, don't worry."

"Okay, I'm going to tell Black the news!"

Xu Xizhou didn't want to ski anymore, so he went to the stand on the top of the mountain to find Blake. Blake sat by the railing in a blanket, wrapped like a brown bear, drinking hot cocoa with relish.

Xu Xizhou walked to the door, his face was full of excitement, but he didn't know what to think, and the smile on his face was somewhat restrained.

"Why are you standing there? Come in." Lake noticed the wandering figure at the door.Xu Xizhou hesitated for a few seconds, then walked in slowly, with a residual joy in his dark eyes.

"I have something... to tell you."

Blake put down the mug in his hand and looked up at him, "McLaren is going to sign with you?"

Xu Xizhou was shocked, "How did you guess?"

"Your expression can't hide things at all." Blake smiled slightly, "Congratulations, you are about to become an official F1 driver."

"Blake, I..."

"Stop! You deserve this seat. You don't have to feel sorry for me, and you don't have to pity me. I haven't broken my hands or feet. I can't do it this year. I can come again next year. One day, I will also enter F1."

Xu Xizhou looked at him and smiled softly.

"Okay, then I'll wait for you in F1."

In the evening, return to your hotel in Sochi. Xu Xizhou took a shower and was blowing his hair when the doorbell rang suddenly.

He put on his nightgown to open the door, and was surprised to find that Zhuang Jingchun was standing outside.

The man also carried a black gift box in his hand.

"The day after tomorrow, wear this." Zhuang Jingchun walked in and put the gift box on the table.

Xu Xizhou opened the gift box and was surprised to find a brand new black suit inside.

Last time Zhuang Jingchun gave him that suit, but he didn't bring it with him in London. He didn't expect the man to buy him another suit.

"I found a lawyer for you. In the afternoon of the day after tomorrow, you and the lawyer will go to see the senior management of McLaren. No matter how good the conditions offered by the other party, don't agree to it, listen to the lawyer first, understand?" Zhuang Jingchun looked Extra serious.