Chapter 69: Spring Festival

Xu Xizhou changed his clothes and went downstairs, the Ren family's New Year's Eve dinner was almost ready.

There was floor heating at home, so he casually wore a dark sweater, and his hair was messy without drying it, so he went into the kitchen just like that.

"Mom, auntie, what are you doing? It smells so good."

"We are cooking dumplings. You and Xiaozhuang will share a plate later. By the way, Xiaozhuang has been abroad all the year round. Is he used to eating dumplings?"

The eldest aunt on the side smiled, "their foreigners like Chinese dumplings the most. Xiaozhuang has half the blood of Chinese, so he must be used to it."

"That's right, then I'll cook a little more for Xiaozhuang."

Xu Xizhou vaguely felt that when Zhuang Jingchun came, he seemed to have a tendency to fall out of favor in this family.

But it doesn't seem like a bad feeling. After all, that guy is a sick person, so he should enjoy more blessings.

"Xiaozhou, go and call Xiaozhuang down, dinner will be served soon."

Xu Xizhou took a box of yogurt in the refrigerator, bit the straw, and hummed.

When he went upstairs, he was about to knock on Zhuang Jingchun's bedroom door when the door was opened from the inside.

The man wore a loose black sweater, dark blue jeans, light brown hair scattered on his forehead, the whole person faded from the usual high cold, with a rare softness.

Xu Xizhou saw at a glance that he bought this sweater for Zhuang Jingchun, because he was wearing the same style as Zhuang Jingchun's, and the pattern on his chest was exactly the same.

"My mother asked you to go down to eat." Xu Xizhou didn't know why he was so happy.

Zhuang Jingchun nodded slightly and followed him downstairs.

At the restaurant, Ren Huamin had already sat down on the main seat. He greeted Zhuang Jingchun with a smile, "Xiao Zhuang, don't be restrained, just treat it as if you were at your own home. You can eat whatever you want to eat by yourself. If your hands are not convenient, let Xiaozhou help you."

Ren Duo also came over at this moment, sat down next to Ren Huamin, and grinned, "Grandpa, take it easy, you don't need to say anything, Xiaozhou can't wait to feed the food directly into people's mouths."

Xu Xizhou blushed, and secretly pulled the hem of Ren Duo's clothes from behind.

"sister."

Ren Huamin laughed, stroked his gray beard, and squinted at Ren Duo.

"Xiaoduo, don't laugh at your brother. When can you bring a boyfriend home during the Chinese New Year? It's better to make the family more lively."

When it comes to this topic, Ren Duo has a headache.

"Grandpa, I want to stay with you for a few more years. If I have a boyfriend, who will make you happy in the future?"

"You, you will be glib, and you will know how to find reasons."

Ren Huamin complained in his mouth, but his heart was quite useful, and his eyes were full of laughter.

When Ren Junyun returned from the company, the Ren family's New Year's Eve dinner was officially held. There are no more or less on the table, 18 dishes, and two soups, full of color, flavor, and taste.