Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Hearing Xu Xizhou's words, Zhuang Jingchun's heart seemed to have been stabbed, and it was abnormally sour.

"I'm just going to close the curtains and won't go."

Xu Xizhou was a little embarrassed for a while, and quickly let go of the hand that grabbed his wrist.

"Then shut it down."

Zhuang Jingchun got up and closed the curtains.

In the dimly lit room, time became quiet and long. Xu Xizhou opened his eyes halfway, his eyelids became heavier and heavier, and he fell asleep unconsciously.

When he woke up again, it was late at night, and the bed was full of people. Ren Huamin, Ren Junyun, and Shu Yue crowded around his bed nervously, and even Ren Duo came.

Xu Xizhou blinked, but did not find Zhuang Jingchun's figure. He looked around in a circle and landed on Shu Yue's slightly red eyes.

"Mom, why are you all here?"

When Shu Yue heard his name, tears fell immediately, "Xiaozhou, how are you feeling now? Are you feeling better?"

"Didn't the doctor say everything, it's not a big problem, you can be discharged after two days." Ren Junyun frowned slightly, looking at Xu Xizhou with concern.

"I heard that the accident happened because another driver hit your car, is that true?"

There was a hint of anger in his tone, as if he had to find the culprit and settle accounts.

Xu Xizhou had to appease him first.

"Uncle, accidents on the track are unavoidable. Blake's way of overtaking is a bit more aggressive, but he didn't mean it."

"So the kid who hit your car is called Blake?" Ren Junyun only captured the key name, and his tone was very unpleasant.

"Dad, don't be so nervous, okay? Xiaozhou is still lying on the hospital bed. Blake is his former teammate and was injured. You go to someone else to settle the account. What do you want others to think? " Ren Duo said.

"Xiao Duo is right. Now is not the time to be held accountable." Ren Huamin said softly, leaning on a cane in his hand, his gray eyebrows slightly wrinkled, and he looked at Xu Xizhou.

"The most important thing now is to let Xiaozhou take care of his body. I took a look and the medical level of the hospital here is still not good. I don't feel relieved that Xiaozhou lives here, or I can arrange for him to be transferred to the hospital in Germany? "

Xu Xizhou quickly waved his hand.

"Grandpa, there is a sprint race at Monza tomorrow. I want to watch the race."

"What time is it, you are still thinking about the game." Ren Huamin's tone was a little helpless.

He sighed and didn't know what to think, suddenly clicked on his cane and swept the crowd around.

"You guys go out first, I have something to say to Xiaozhou."

His expression was serious, Shu Yue seemed to have a premonition, glanced at Xu Xizhou uneasy, and was pulled out of the ward by Ren Duo.

The ward was quiet enough to hear needles falling.

"Grandpa, I'm sorry, I made you come all the way here, but my injury is not serious." Xu Xizhou's tone was guilty.

"Xiaozhou, didn't I say that as relatives, we should do more things for you, you don't need to be so polite."

Xu Xizhou gave a soft sigh, and looked tentatively at the gray-haired old man across from him.