Chapter 48: Vacation

Seeing Zhuang Jingchun's strange expression, Xu Xizhou was afraid of his misunderstanding, so he quickly explained, "This guy just came, he will leave immediately."

"Who said I was leaving?" Blake blinked and reached out to Zhuang Jingchun.

"You are the investor of the lightning team, don't know what to call it?"

"Just call me Jonathan." Zhuang Jingchun shook hands with him expressionlessly.

"Are you going out to play together? It just so happened that I checked a lot of attractions in Sochi in the past two days. Otherwise, shall I be your tour guide?" Blake was extra attentive.

Xu Xizhou frowned slightly and was about to reject Black when he heard Zhuang Jingchun's voice.

"Okay, sorry to bother you."

Xu Xizhou: ...

It was originally an appointment for a two-person vacation, but suddenly one more person came in. It is impossible for Xu Xizhou not to be depressed. It's just that Zhuang Jingchun agreed, and he didn't object, so he had to get up and start packing.

He thought that Blake said he wanted to be a tour guide for them, but he was just babbling.

In the afternoon, they first went to the Sochi Botanical Garden, took the cable car up, and then walked down the mountain. It is winter now, and the scenery of the botanical garden is not as good as in spring and summer, but it is still green and full of vitality.

Xu Xizhou didn't get enough sleep in the morning. He was drowsy while riding the cable car, and almost fell asleep leaning on Zhuang Jingchun's shoulder. In the evening, they had dinner at a local restaurant. Blake ordered a lot of things, what beetroot soup, black bread, all authentic Russian dishes. Xu Xizhou was quite interested in red cabbage soup and ate three bowls. However, he couldn't get used to that black bread, and after eating half a slice, he found it hard to swallow.

"I've booked a holiday cabin right next to the Black Sea. Let's stay there at night," Blake suggested.

"We?" Xu Xizhou frowned slightly, staring at him suspiciously, "You won't only book one room, will you?"

"Of course not. I booked a suite with two bedrooms." Blake glanced at Zhuang Jingchun, "I thought it was only the two of us, but now that there is one more person, it's not easy to allocate rooms. already."

"Xu, why don't you make do with Jonathan, the two of you... you should be quite familiar with each other, right?"

Xu Xizhou always felt that Black seemed to see something, and his face was slightly embarrassed.

"It's not that familiar either. Since there's only one room left, let's make do with it."

On the way, Zhuang Jingchun went to the bathroom.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Blake hurriedly sat beside Xu Xizhou.

"Tell me honestly, are you having a crush on Jonathan? I've seen that shirt on him under your pillow."

Xu Xizhou's ears turned red, and he scratched his hair uncomfortably. Anyway, it was revealed in the youth training camp, and it is impossible to hide it from Blake now. He simply broke the jar and voluntarily admitted, "So what?"

"Then... does he like you?"

Blake opened his big brown eyes with pure curiosity. Xu Xizhou didn't know how to answer for a while.