Chapter 51

Chapter 51

 In early November, the weather in London was wet and cold. Xu Xizhou put the beer on the table, closed the window, and turned on the air conditioner.

"Why didn't you tell me when you came, how long have you been sitting below?"

Xu Xizhou opened a can of beer and handed it to Zhuang Jingchun.

"It didn't take long, just a while."

"Don't you have a spare key? Why don't you use a key?" Xu Xizhou held the beer can, strangely puzzled.

Zhuang Jingchun took a sip of the cold wine and chuckled, with a hint of self-deprecation in her tone.

"I only remembered when I got on the plane and forgot to take the key."

"Just your memory, or the company's president?" Xu Xizhou laughed at him.

When the room was a little warmer, he put down the beer and opened the carton of fruit cakes on the table.

"Come on, one and a half." He took a fork to Zhuang Jingchun.

"Aren't you going to cut first?"

Xu Xizhou forked a strawberry from the top of the cake and put it into his mouth, "It's just so big, it'll be eaten in a few bites, what can I cut?"

Seeing Zhuang Jingchun sitting still, he urged him, "Eat it quickly, the fruit will go bad when the temperature rises."

Zhuang Jingchun hummed, lowered her long eyelashes, held a fork in her knuckled hand, dug a small piece of cake and put it in her mouth.

The cake is so big that their fingers inevitably touch each other. Looking at Zhuang Jingchun's slender and fair fingers, Xu Xizhou was inexplicably nervous. While eating the cake, he unknowingly drank two cans of beer.

Taking advantage of the wine, he told Zhuang Jingchun about the birthday party in the hotel today, saying that everyone from the Ren family was here, and it was very lively. He complained that Wang Miao was like a crazy illegitimate fan, chasing after Ren Duo. He also said that he had received so many gifts that they were piled up to the height of a hill, and they couldn't even be taken apart.

As soon as he was excited, the speed of his speech involuntarily increased, and his black eyes were shining. In addition to drinking, his cheeks were flushed, and there was a hint of stupidity in his expression.Zhuang Jingchun stared at him gently.

"It seems... all my dreams have come true, to find my relatives, sign a contract with McLaren, enter F1 next year..." Xu Xizhou stared at Zhuang Jingchun's face, his eyes were a little out of focus, "But, I still have a dream. accomplish."

"What dream?"

Xu Xizhou laughed twice, and loked away from his face with a mysterious look on his face.

"Want to know? I won't tell you."

Zhuang Jingchun looked at him quietly, "Is it related to your birthday wish?"

Xu Xizhou put down the beer can, scratched his forehead, and suddenly burped loudly.

"It's... related."

"Say it, maybe I can help you make it happen."

Xu Xizhou looked at Zhuang Jingchun and suddenly cut out, "I want to realize this dream by myself, and I don't need anyone's help. Especially - you. Don't help me realize my dream just because you are pitiful, do you hear?"

Zhuang Jingchun raised her eyebrows and looked at him helplessly, "You are now the grandson of the richest man in City B. So many people hold you in their hands and dote on you, why should I pity you?"