Chapter 53: Jeddah wins the championship

Chapter 53: Jeddah wins the championship

The moment he realized that he was being stared at by Zhuang Jingchun, Xu Xizhou quickly released his hand around Edward's shoulder.

Edward followed his line of sight and saw Zhuang Jingchun standing beside the revolving door, frowning slightly.

"I remember, that was the investor of your team. I can't see it. The two of you have a good relationship. Let him come in together."

Xu Xizhou hummed softly, put down the champagne in his hand, walked to Zhuang Jingchun, and looked at him with some surprise.

"Why are you here tonight?"

Since Xu Xizhou had an accident at the Monza track, and Zhuang Jingchun did not arrive in time due to the plane delay, Zhuang Jingchun will arrive at the track one day earlier for the subsequent races.

"The company is not busy these two days, so I came here early."

Zhuang Jingchun gave the suitcase in his hand to the waiter and walked to the bar.

"When did you get along so well with Edward?"

His tone was light, as if he didn't care about Xu Xizhou's answer, only his fingers clasped at the bar, revealing his slightly irritable mood.
"Are we in a good relationship?" Xu Xizhou was a little confused. He guessed that Zhuang Jingchun had misunderstood something when he saw the hug just now.

He quickly explained, "Isn't it Edward's birthday today? I gave him a gift, and he hugged me when he was excited. In fact, we are not really familiar with each other."

"Xu, what are you saying in Chinese? You're not speaking ill of me, are you?"

Edward came over with two glasses of cocktails, handed one to Zhuang Jingchun, and smiled at him.

"Mr. Zhuang, I heard that you are also French?"

Zhuang Jingchun took the champagne, glanced at him, and replied 'yes' in French.

"What a coincidence. Where are you from France?"

Xu Xizhou narrowed his eyes slightly, watching Edward chatting with Zhuang Jingchun in French with a warm expression on his face, but because he couldn't understand anything, he could only stand by and stare.

I don't know what interesting topic to talk about, Zhuang Jingchun's always cold look became a little softer, and the green eyes also showed a little warmth.Xu Xizhou was holding the wine glass and watching this scene, he couldn't help feeling a little sour, knowing that he shouldn't have let Zhuang Jingchun in.

"Johnson, can I add your contact information?"

Seeing Edward take out his phone, Xu Xizhou immediately realized what he was going to do, and looked at Zhuang Jingchun nervously as if he was facing a big enemy.

Not allowed to add! Not allowed to add!

He thought silently in the bottom of his heart, the possessiveness in his chest was stronger than ever before, and he could not wait to stand in front of Zhuang Jingchun, so that Edward's eyes could no longer watch him.

Zhuang Jingchun glanced at him, turned to Edward, and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, we're just meeting for the first time. I usually don't add contact information for people I don't know well."

Edward was a little lost, "Okay. Anyway, we will have a chance to meet again on the track later."

Rejected by Zhuang Jingchun, Edward was not discouraged, put away the phone, winked at him with blue eyes, and started chatting with other guests while holding a glass of wine.