Chapter 110: Gliding

Xu Xizhou's two hands were pressed on top of his head, and he passively endured the man's kiss. The air in the lungs gradually became a little thinner, and the black eyes also took on a layer of moisture.

He blinked, a little unwilling to be outdone, holding down Zhuang Jingchun's waist violently, and turned over.

The old wooden bed made a harsh creak.

Xu Xizhou's breathing was a little chaotic, his eyes were shining, and he looked down at Zhuang Jingchun's face.

In the dimly lit room, the man's facial features were as white as they were glowing, and his long and thick eyelashes were like a small fan.

The boy lowered his head and bit Zhuang Jingchun's mouth heavily.

"Don't seduce me, do you hear me?"

Zhuang Jingchun looked up at him, and the boy on him was wearing a thin white T-shirt with a very loose neckline. From his angle, he could see the parts below the collarbone clearly.

Who seduced whom?

If it weren't for the cameraman of the show group outside, he would have ignored it and cleaned up this guy severely.

After resting for half an hour, all the guests got on the bus and went to another hill to gather.

As soon as he got in the car, Ren Duo noticed that Xu Xizhou's lips were extra red. Thinking that this was a variety show broadcast to the national audience, she quietly pulled Xu Xizhou to the corner seat, tore off the microphone attached to her body, and whispered, "Should you two be more restrained, there are cameras everywhere in the house. Well, in case something indescribable is captured..."

"Austin had the show crew take down the cameras in the house long ago."

"Is there such an operation?" Ren Duo was speechless, "Why can you dismantle the camera, and I don't have this privilege?"

"Maybe because...you're single."

Xu Xizhou thoughtfully removed the word dog.

Ren Duo: ...

She gritted her teeth, raised her hand and gave Xu Xizhou a shudder.

After Xu Xizhou finished skinning, he returned to his seat and found that Zhuang Jingchun was resting with his eyes closed, leaning against the window edge.

The mountain road was bumpy and bumpy, Xu Xizhou was afraid that he would not sleep well, so he moved his head tilted to the left, and placed it lightly on his shoulder.

Liu Yan, who was sitting in the same row as them, happened to see this scene. He secretly complained in his heart that this man is too squeamish. A big man, who has to sleep on other men, has no masculinity at all.

Even though Liu Yan's facial features are exquisite and handsome, he is actually a straight man at heart. He believes in machismo and thinks that a man should look like a man.

Approaching the meeting place, the staff of the program team began to distribute water to the guests. Liu Yan volunteered, brought over a box of water, and sent a bottle to the guests.

When he gave water to other guests, he had a sincere smile on his face, and his tone was also very polite. When he came to Zhuang Jingchun, he seemed very perfunctory, saying a word, and when the other party took it, he couldn't wait. withdraw hand.

That expression, just like a pure fan seeing a sister-in-law who is beyond perfection, showed resistance all over her body.

Zhuang Jingchun took the water and laughed.