Chapter 74: Confession

"Learning video?"

Zhuang Jingchun looked at him with a look like do you think I'm a fool.

Xu Xizhou was a little flustered by his extremely deep eyes. For fear that he would misunderstand something, he quickly explained, "This is not something I did on my own, but Yuan Mu had to send it to me. Why don't you read the WeChat records yourself?"

Zhuang Jingchun squinted slightly, clicked on his WeChat, and flipped through the call records between him and Yuan Mu.

The more he looked up, the deeper his brows furrowed.

Xu Xizhou carefully looked at his expression and said tentatively, "If you don't like it, why don't I delete it?"

Zhuang Jingchun quit WeChat, threw the phone back to him, and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Isn't it a learning video? Instead of watching it secretly, why don't we learn together?"

"what?"

Xu Xizhou's expression was very shocked, and there was even panic in his eyes. He thought he had heard it wrong, but Zhuang Jingchun's serious expression didn't seem like he was joking at all.

"This doesn't seem right, what if there is something inappropriate in it?"

Xu Xizhou's palms were sweating, and he stuttered when he spoke.

"What are you afraid of, I'll watch it with you anyway."

Zhuang Jingchun squeezed the back of his neck and spoke in a gentle tone, but when it fell into Xu Xizhou's ear, there was an inexplicable chilly feeling.

Zhuang Jingchun took a mobile phone holder and put it on the coffee table, and glanced at Xu Xizhou. Xu Xizhou hesitated for a long time, and finally put his mobile phone on it.

"Yuan Mu did the right thing. We are together now. You should add some relevant knowledge, so as not to understand anything and make a joke at that time."

"I don't understand anything, I know all that knowledge is good or not."

Xu Xizhou puffed out his chest unconvinced.

Zhuang Jingchun chuckled, "Since you know everything, why did Yuan Mu send you this? Why did you feel so guilty after receiving it, and wanted to hide in the bathroom and watch it secretly?"

"Where am I guilty? This is normal physiological knowledge, and it's not illegal to know it."

Angrily, Xu Xizhou opened the downloaded video and put the phone on the stand.

"Watch together, watch together, who's afraid of who?"

Zhuang Jingchun was sitting on the side of the sofa, Xu Xizhou was not next to him, but a little distance away from him.

The familiar subtitle of XX Warning appeared on the screen. Xu Xizhou looked at the brightened picture, and was suddenly a little nervous, and secretly turned his head to look at Zhuang Jingchun.

The man was obviously much calmer than him, resting his chin with one hand, his green eyes narrowed slightly, looking a little lazy.

Xu Xizhou thought to himself that he must not lose to him, so he adjusted his sitting posture and stared at the screen without blinking.

A bed appeared in the picture, and then the camera moved to the door, and two handsome European and American men walked in while chatting.

After a few chats, the two handsome guys looked at each other and started kissing.
...
...
...
...
Xu Xizhou suddenly reached out and closed the video.