Chapter 61

Chapter 61

"Master, are you okay?" Butler Chen quickly helped Xu Xizhou to support Zhuang Jingchun.

Xu Xizhou put his arm across Zhuang Jingchun's shoulder, reached out and touched his face, the skin under his palm was extremely hot.

Is this guy sick?

"Zhuang Jingchun, what are you pretending to be?" Lu Rong watched Zhuang Jingchun fall into Xu Xizhou's arms and glared at him, "If you get punched by me, you will faint, how weak are you? Get up and fight back! "

Butler Chen stood in front of Zhuang Jingchun with a serious look, "Mr. Lu, our young master has been ill for the past few days, and he just got rid of the fever today. Today we are here to celebrate the old lady's birthday. Our young master is sincere, but you What have you done, beat people when you come up, how can you treat guests like this!"

There was too much noise here, and the hotel's housekeeping manager came over with a few employees and asked what happened and if he needed help.

Xu Xizhou glanced at the man leaning in his arms, Zhuang Jingchun's cheeks were pale, his lips were not bloody, and his thick and slender eyelashes trembled slightly.

"Zhuang Jingchun, can you still get up? Just say something."

"Xiaozhou, I..." Zhuang Jingchun opened her eyes and looked at him with a pair of light green eyes with water light. She wanted to say something, but her eyes turned dark and her eyelids drooped again.

"Zhuang Jingchun!"

Xu Xizhou suddenly panicked, and shouted at Butler Chen, who was still arguing with the hotel manager, "Don't be noisy, call an ambulance, he fainted!"

Twenty minutes later, in a hospital in the city center.

Seeing Zhuang Jingchun laying peacefully on the hospital bed with drips hanging from her hands, Xu Xizhou finally let go of her hanging heart and turned to leave the ward.

Just two steps out of the door, a voice suddenly sounded behind him.

"Mr. Xu, please stay!"

Butler Chen had just finished the hospitalization procedures and walked over from the other side of the corridor, carrying a small bag of medicine in his hand.

When he lived in the garden before, Butler Chen took great care of him. Although Xu Xizhou didn't want to stay longer, he greeted him with a polite smile on his face.

"Mr. Xu, I know it's very presumptuous for me to say this, but can you please wait until the young master wakes up before leaving?" Butler Chen said.

Xu Xizhou lowered his eyes, with no expression on his face.

"I think, there should be no shortage of escorts around your young master, you don't need me."

"Mr. Xu, that's not what I meant. You don't know, the young master fell ill a few days ago, and he also developed a high fever. The family doctor came to treat him and the fever subsided, but after the fever subsided, he felt sick. Well, no matter how you refuse to take medicine, let alone go to the hospital for a follow-up consultation, no matter how we persuade them, we can't persuade them."

"You can't be persuaded, and you still want to count on me?"

Butler Chen sighed lightly, "Mr. Xu, the reason why the young master is like this is because you moved out of the garden. He refused to take medicine, and it is probably because of guilt that he tortured himself like this."