Chapter 79: First Entry into F1

Xu Xizhou smiled awkwardly, and quickly crossed the video.

"These fans are just kidding. Just wait for the movie's popularity to pass. Don't be angry."

"What's there to be angry about?"

Zhuang Jingchun snorted coldly, picked up the remote control, turned on the TV and started watching the news.

Xu Xizhou turned to look at him and said tentatively, "I bought some cherries today and put them in the refrigerator. They are big and sweet. Would you like to eat them?"

"I'm too full, I don't want to eat." Zhuang Jingchun looked at the screen with no expression.

"If you don't eat it, then I will eat it myself."

Xu Xizhou got up and went to the kitchen, washed half of the cherries in the refrigerator, and put them in a fruit bowl.

He put the fruit plate on the coffee table, but Zhuang Jingchun didn't even look at it.Xu Xizhou had no choice but to eat a few cherries by himself. The sweet cherries were tasteless when they were thrown into his mouth today.

He sat on the sofa, looked at Zhuang Jingchun's profile, and suddenly picked up the mobile phone on the coffee table.Zhuang Jingchun was staring at the news on the TV, and suddenly someone grabbed her left hand, and the sound of taking pictures sounded.

His handsome brow wrinkled slightly, "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, I didn't pat your face, I just patted your hand."

A hint of slyness flashed in Xu Xizhou's eyes, and he directly uploaded the photo of the two people clasping their fingers just now on Weibo.

Xu Xizhou: Help, there are people who are indifferent to Cheerilee, do you think we can still want this kind of object?

The accompanying picture is a photo of his hand on the back of Zhuang Jingchun's hand and the two of them clasping their fingers.

Originally, today's public opinion on Weibo revolved around him, but the characters at the center of the incident were hidden for a day, and only came online late at night. comment section below.

【I originally wanted to eat melons, why did I show my affection?】

【Aaaaaah when did the handsome guy get off the list? How come I have absolutely no idea?】

【In the afternoon, I was still happily knocking Suzhou CP... I didn't expect the collapse of the house to come so quickly, tears of wide noodles.】

【Fuck, your partner's hands are too good-looking, white and long, I can play for a year!】

【Cub, why do you have a boyfriend so soon? Hurry up and post a photo of the face and show it, let mom fans see if this son-in-law is qualified. cry】

【Shahaha, this photo is too tense, if it was taken on the sheets, it would be even more... a whole social security!】

【Upstairs, is there no one you care about on the Chinese Internet?】

...

When Zhuang Jingchun was concentrating on watching the news, the mobile phone on the coffee table suddenly vibrated, and it seemed to be a notification sound for some news.

He was initially unmoved, until the successive vibrations kept coming.

He picked up the phone and glanced at it, and was surprised to find that it was a message on Weibo. He turned his head and glanced at Xu Xizhou, who was eating cherries with relish while holding a fruit plate.