Chapter 98

Chapter 98

They are still staying at the same B&B they stayed at the last time they came.

The proprietress still remembered them. When she saw them coming in, her eyes lit up, she greeted them warmly, and gave them a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies for them to bring to the room.

Xu Xizhou leaned on the balcony and looked at the scenery downstairs. A glossy and plump big orange cat jumped up, not afraid of life when he saw Xu Xizhou, and boldly meowed twice in front of him.

"Little fat man, why is it you again?"

With a smile at the corner of Xu Xizhou's mouth, he touched the orange cat's head, and then reached out to scratch the cat's chin. The big orange cat was purred by him, and soon tilted its head, like a small electric motor, and purred happily in its stomach.

Zhuang Jingchun also walked to the balcony.

He approached quietly, and when Xu Xizhou was unprepared, he wrapped his arms around his waist and slammed him into his arms.

Xu Xizhou's hair touched his chin, he raised his head helplessly and glanced at Zhuang Jingchun.

Why didn't he realize that this guy is also quite naive sometimes?

"If you like cats, we can have one in the future."

Zhuang Jingchun put her chin on his shoulder, her voice low.

"Forget it, I'm going to fly around in the game, and keeping pets is troublesome."

"I'll raise it for you. I'll bring it over to show you when you play."

Xu Xizhou chuckled lightly.

"Why do I think that when you are like a single father, you have to run around with your children, it would be too miserable."

He turned around and kissed Zhuang Jingchun on the mouth, "I'll just have you, no need to keep any pets."

Zhuang Jingchun met his fiery gaze, and the smile in his eyes gradually deepened.

"Okay, then I'll only keep you alone."

They were in Cornwall for two days and went through all the sights they hadn't been to the last time they were there. Most of the time, they just rode their motorcycles, driving aimlessly on the seaside road, sometimes stopping by the side of the road and kissing sticky in the wet sea breeze.

Days seem to be in a honeypot. On the third day, when he received a call from Carl, Xu Xizhou had the illusion of waking up from a sweet dream.

"I'm going to Miami, will you come to see the next game?"

Hearing Xu Xizhou's words, Zhuang Jingchun's brows were slightly wrinkled.

Without him speaking, Xu Xizhou knew that his request was too much. This time, Zhuang Jingchun took a long vacation to accompany him to Cornwall to play. It was not easy. He couldn't expect Zhuang Jingchun to be there for every match.

"I have to go back to China next weekend. I don't think I can watch the American Grand Prix, but I will definitely go to the one in Spain at the end of May."

Xu Xizhou nodded, and quickly thought about it, "That's it, we'll see you in Spain."

They said goodbye at the airport as they had done countless times before. Xu Xizhou flew directly to Miami and met the team's staff at the hotel on the track.

The United States hasn't hosted a Formula One race for several years, so the Miami circuit is extraordinarily unfamiliar to all drivers.

However, as an urban track, the Miami track has similarities with the Moroccan track that Xu Xizhou ran before. In addition, the Miami track has three long straights, which provide quite a lot of overtaking opportunities. This is also the race. One of the characteristics that distinguishes the track from other street circuits.