Chapter 76: Vinegar Altar

Two minutes later, the Ferris wheel started turning again.

Xu Xizhou couldn't breathe, he held Zhuang Jingchun's arm a little harder, the other party's breath was a little chaotic, the eyelashes behind the lens blinked, and he finally let go of him.

The lips of the two were abnormally red, and they looked at each other for a while, and their faces were a little hot.

"You don't say hello no matter what, that's all..." Xu Xizhou curled his fingers, rarely at a loss.

Zhuang Jingchun supported the slightly crooked glasses, adjusted the collar of the coat, and sat upright again.

"If you don't like it, I won't do it next time.

"I didn't say I didn't like it."

Xu Xizhou's fingers touched his lower lip unconsciously, thinking of something, and quickly let go.

"Give me the camera, and I want to take pictures."

Zhuang Jingchun handed him the Polaroid on the seat.

Xu Xizhou took the camera, but suddenly got up and sat on Zhuang Jingchun's side.

He put one hand on Zhuang Jingchun's shoulder, raised the camera and pointed the lens in his direction.

"Come on, talk to me about eggplant."

Zhuang Jingchun looked a little stiff, "Xiaozhou, you can take pictures yourself, I don't like taking pictures very much."

Before he finished speaking, his cheeks suddenly became hot. It was actually Xu Xizhou who kissed him on the side of the face, and at the same time the click of the shutter sounded.

The picture freezes in his somewhat shocked eyes.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Xu Xizhou successfully took a photo of the two of them, proudly took the photo down, and put it in his palm to warm it.

"Only the state officials are allowed to set fires, but the people are not allowed to light the lights? How did you sneak up on me just now?"

Zhuang Jingchun was dumbfounded.

"I just thought it might be a little awkward to take pictures like that."

"Isn't this good? What's wrong?" Xu Xizhou showed him the photo that had already shown the image.Polaroid photos have the texture of old photos, and the picture is dark. The scene above is the scene where Xu Xizhou secretly kisses Zhuang Jingchun.

The man's eyes widened slightly, and his green eyes were a little dazed and at a loss, in stark contrast to the boy with a hint of joy at the corner of his mouth.

"My expression... is too stupid." Zhuang Jingchun couldn't bear to look directly at herself in the photo.

"It doesn't matter how stupid you are, as long as I like it." Xu Xizhou happily put the photo into his bag.

After getting off the Ferris wheel, the two found a restaurant for lunch.

They picked a restaurant with a high rating online. Even on weekdays, this restaurant is very popular, and there are still many people queuing at the door.

The two waited for about twenty minutes before they were seated. Xu Xizhou was so hungry that he took off his scarf, picked up the menu, and quickly ordered a bunch of signature dishes.

"There are only two of us. What if we can't finish our meal? Don't order too much."

"If you can't finish eating, take it home and continue eating at night, just because you don't have to cook."