Epilogue - Heathens Series Book 2

Ntsakela walked slowly back to her dorm. Tonight, would have been Steph’s turn to cook and she missed the smell of “coloured-curry” – as Steph called it - that filled the air every time she came back from her classes.

Everyone seemed to have been brain-washed or something of the sort as no one remembered what happened other than her teacher, her friends and Dr Harper.

She looked up and found Tannah and Xelia at the bottom of the stairs. They looked worried and she didn’t like that. They had recently decided to combine rooms with Dwayne and Taylor as well as waited for information on their new roommate. They didn’t like the fact that some stranger would be taking over Steph’s room just like that...

But, unfortunately, they didn’t have a choice in the matter. Life had to go on.

“What’s going on?” she asked unsure of whether she would like to know the answer or not.

“We don’t really want to know who is in there taking over Steph’s room... so we’re waiting for the boys so that we can all go in together to greet him or her.” informed Xelia shyly.

“You don’t have to wait anymore. The hero has returned.” sang Dwayne as loud as he could.

Ntsakela rolled her eyes and looked at the stairs they had to climb to get to their room. As reluctant as she was, she forced her feet up one step at a time. They came into the room where the familial smell of curry burned through the air and the sound of Heathens by Twenty-One pilots from the movie Suicide Squad poured out the door. They looked at each other and walked into the room where a table made ready with dinner plates and drinking glasses filled with whatever cold drink they had stood proudly. They started getting upset with who-ever this was and planned to confront the person with raven black curls tipped with metallic blue ending in silver hair...

Who the hell did she think she was!

Their eyes shot wide as the person turned to face them.

“No FUCKING way!” stated Dwayne in shock.

“It can’t be...” Taylor said disbelievingly.

“Hey guys... did you miss me?”