017

Waking up in Sam's arms was your idea of bliss. The morning light peaked through a gap in the curtains, reflecting in your eyes and effectively waking you. There was a dull ache between your thighs, sore from the night prior.

You let out a soft groan that was muffled by Sam's thumb that still resided in your mouth, feeling the pressure on your bladder with your need to pee. You slipped his hand from your face and wriggled slowly from his embrace so as not to wake him but he stirred anyway and tightened his arm around you, dragging you back into him.

"Sam," you whined.

"No," he told you hoarsely, his morning voice setting alight the flames between your thighs.

"I need the toilet," you murmured, squirming uncomfortably in his arms.

"Don't be long," he grunted, loosening his grip slightly to allow you to escape.

You gasped quietly as you tried to stand, not expecting the ache in your muscles. Sam didn't react, looking almost dead to the world as you glanced back at him. His thick eyelashes cast a shadow onto his slightly rosy cheeks and his hair was a mess of frizzy bed hair but it suited him in a way you wouldn't have thought it would after seeing how primped and neat he usually was.

Sam's tee grazed the tops of your thighs, barely covering your arse fully as you limped to the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You were quick to use the toilet, washing your hands and splashing your face with the lukewarm water.

Staring back at yourself in the sleek mirror, you realised that it wasn't Saturday like you assumed as you awoke but Friday and you had lectures. Your eyes widened in panic and you prayed internally that you wouldn't be late for your nine o'clock.

You swivelled on your heel and practically sprinted back into Sam's room to check the time on your phone but lo and behold, it was dead. In the heat of last night, you had forgotten to plug it in, the entirety of its battery now drained.

"Come back to bed, little lamb," Sam groaned, grabbing your arm lightly and tugging you into the bed.

"What's the time?" you asked in panic, shrugging him off but he only let out a low chuckle.

"Don't worry 'bout it, just come back to bed," he told you.

"Sam, I've got a lecture at nine," you fretted, ignoring the soreness between your legs as you searched the room for your clothes from the night before. You wouldn't have time to go home and change, lest you miss your first lecture entirely, so the night prior's outfit would have to suffice.

"Little lamb," he called, begrudgingly rolling over to check his phone. "It's gone ten to nine, you're never gan make it."

"Oh my god," you cried, stumbling as you clumsily pulled your tights up your legs.

"Just come back to bed," he grumbled, flopping onto his back and folding his arm behind him. The duvet had strayed lower, pooling around his waist and showcasing his broad chest, his bicep flexing in a way that had you squeezing your thighs together. Your mouth watered as your eyes followed his happy trail, his morning glory concealed by the sheets. "There's nee thoughts behind those eyes."

"Sam," you whined, feeling your cheeks warm uncomfortably as you stood under his gaze.

"Come here," he instructed firmly, his tone sharp and stern. Dressed in only your underwear, tights and Sam's tee, you sheepishly shuffled over to the bed and crawled over the mattress to him. He wasted no time pulling you in for a bruising kiss, his large hands wandering freely over your tender body.

"Sam," you protested softly.

"Mmm?" he hummed between kisses, trailing his lips to your jawline.

"M'sore," you murmured shyly.