010

"You look ethereal, little lamb," Sam told you lowly as you opened the door of your flat for him. He stood with his feet slightly apart and one hand tucked casually in the pocket of his perfectly pressed suit. It was similar to the one he had worn a few days back but you knew it wasn't the same. There were slight differences that your keen eyes picked up as they slowly trailed his figure, shamelessly drinking him in. In his other hand, he held a bouquet of the most beautiful sunflowers you had ever seen. "For you, my darlin'."

"Thanks," you flushed, taking the floral arrangement from him. You rose on your tiptoes, still shorter than Sam in your stilettos, laying a hand against his broad chest and pressing a meek kiss against the corner of his mouth but Sam had other ideas. His large hand grasped your waist as he captured your lips in a hungry kiss. You were caught by surprise but quickly melted into it, welcoming the invasion.

"Hmm," he hummed smugly as you pulled away, his tongue darting over his bottom lip, savouring the taste of you. "At least thank me properly, little lamb."

"Sorry," you squeaked shyly.

"Don't be, y'kna for next time now," he smirked, leaning against your doorframe. "Gan put the flowers in a vase, else we'll be late for wor reservations."

"Right," you murmured, scurrying away to find a vase. You dug under the cupboard but came up empty. You had used your only vase for the bouquet that still resided by your bedside and instead, found a pint glass to use as an alternative, at least until you bought another vase. Quickly, you filled it with tap water and lazily emptied the sachet into it before balancing the top-heavy bouquet in the small glass. You would be lucky if it didn't topple and made a mental note to buy another vase or two. Especially if Sam was planning on bringing you flowers for every date you went on.

"Your innovation amazes me, little lamb," Sam teased as he watched you from afar.

"I don't have another vase, alright?" you grumbled, a frown painted on your expression as you joined him once more. "I had to use the only one I had for the other flowers you got me."

"Hmm, I dunna if I like this attitude, little'n," he scolded, lightly grasping your hip in one hand and your chin in the other, forcing you to meet his domineering gaze. You felt tiny and you hated the way you didn't hate it at all, rather the opposite, feeling the familiar flutters in your stomach. "It's nee bother, we'll sort it oot in no time. Even if I've gotta paint that pretty arse red."

"S-sam," you swallowed thickly, the heat between your thighs blazing hotter.

"Hmm?" he smirked. "Cat got your tongue, little lamb?"

"No," you coughed, trapping your bottom lip between your teeth but Sam quickly freed it using his thumb.

"Stop that," he instructed.

"S-sorry," you murmured, trapped in his hard gaze.

The corners of his lips tugged higher, his boyish smirk making him ten times more attractive than he already was, which was a feat in itself. "Such a good lass," he grinned, covering my lips with his. "Ceemon, little lamb, we're gan be late."

"Right," you mumbled, sidestepping Sam and scurrying out of your flat, accidentally offering him a view of your backside. Behind you, Sam let out a low whistle and he quickly followed behind, resting his hand on your hip. Your cheeks flushed and you shrunk into yourself shyly. You felt tiny under his gaze as you locked the door, Sam taking your keys just as he did the other day.

"God, I love it when you blush," he spoke lowly in your ear.

"I don't," you mumbled in embarrassment. Your face was on fire and you could only imagine what you looked like.