051

There was a faint smile on your lips when you awoke fully from your slumber as your eyes fell on your sleeping boyfriend. He looked so peaceful, his thick eyelashes tickling his cheeks and casting shadows onto his face. It was early still, the clock reminding you that you didn't need to be anywhere for a few hours at least.

You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth as you ducked beneath the covers, carefully peeling the waistband of Sam's boxers down his thighs to reveal his morning glory. You took him into your hand, stroking him lightly and feeling him hardening in your grip. You could feel him stir slightly but it wasn't enough to wake him fully, quiet moans and groans slipping from his lips. In Sam's head, he was in the midst of an erotic dream, you on your knees before him with his cock in your mouth. The reality was not far from the fact as you swiped your tongue over his head. His grip on the bedsheets tightened and a low moan fell from his mouth. You could picture his face, a furrowed crease between his brows and his lips parted slightly, lost in his dreamland.

You lowered your mouth around his cock and closed your lips around it, bobbing your head in a steady rhythm. Your cheeks hollowed around him, sucking his member with enthusiasm. Sam stirred, his breathing increasing as he slowly but surely awoke from his slumber. His eyes fluttered open and he quickly realised that his dream wasn't just a dream. His lips parted as the pleasure washed over him, his hands tangling themselves in your hair.

You increased your fervour in tandem with his low moans, using your hand to cover what your mouth was unable to reach. You let Sam guide your pace, swirling your tongue around his throbbing member. Covered by the confines of the blanket, you were unable to see your boyfriend's face but there was no doubt that he was enjoying himself. You could feel his fingers pulling at your hair, an indicator that he was close to the edge. His breathing was heavy and he was practically writhing beneath you as you coaxed him towards his high and you were more than eager to deliver it. His cock twitched on your tongue and you braced yourself for his orgasm, his salty load overwhelming your tastebuds as he went tumbling over the edge.

"Mmm, mornin'," Sam rasped as you joined his side once more, pressing a harsh kiss against his lips. He groaned, slipping his tongue into your mouth whilst his hand slipped beneath your chin. "What was that for? Not that I'm complaining like."

"Happy birthday, my love," you smiled.

Sam's eye twitched but his expression didn't falter. "Who told you?" he asked, turning his head on the pillow so his gaze was fixed on the ceiling.

"Doesn't matter who told me," you murmured, curling your arms around him and propping yourself up slightly so you were leaning over him.

"Did they at least tell you I don't like my birthday?" he grunted.

"Yes, they did," you replied, cupping his cheek in your palm. "But today's gonna be special."

"Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, little lamb, I'd rather go on with my life like it's any other day," he told you. "I don't really have the best memories of my birthdays."

"And that's why we've got to make new ones, better ones to associate with it," you bartered, offering him your best puppy dog eyes. "Please? I wanna spoil you."

"Alreet," he sighed in agreement. His tone was reluctant but he wanted to please you and he knew agreeing to be spoilt would make you happy.

"Eek! Yay!" you squealed with excitement, pressing a harsh kiss against his lips. "You won't regret it, I promise."

"I hope not," he mumbled.

"Right, come on," you grinned, tugging him out of bed. You were overexcited and though Sam was reluctant, he found it endearing.