028

Stepping onto the train, you quickly found an empty seat far away from any other commuters in preparation for your journey. You placed your duffle bag on the outside seat to deter anyone from taking the seat beside you and curled yourself up to the wall of the train to obscure yourself even more from view. Sam had dropped you off at the train station after insisting on the fact, which meant he was able to double down on his plans for your commute home.

You could very much feel the toy Sam had gotten you for Christmas inside you, even more so now that you had sat down. It hadn't been switched on yet but your boyfriend had granted you some respite, agreeing not to switch the thing on at least until you were safely on the train. Your core burned with anticipation and you found your mind wandering, imagining how cruel he would be whilst you were at your most vulnerable and in such a public space.

You pulled out your phone and dialled Sam's number, holding the device up to your ear as you stared out of the window. The train hadn't moved yet and wasn't due to depart for the next five or so minutes, which meant there was still a great possibilty someone may sit near you but you were praying they wouldn't.

"Hello, little lamb." You could hear his smirk down the phone and the sound of his voice sent shivers down your spine. You knew you wouldn't be hearing it much over the next week or so as you didn't want to risk your dad finding out about your relationship but you knew you were going to miss it, savouring it even over the phone.

"Hi," you squeaked shyly.

"Are yer on the train?" he asked.

"Mhmm," you murmured.

"And when are yer arriving in London?" he inquired as he leaned back in his office chair, exposed by the its loud creak through the receiver.

"About eight," you told him, unzipping your bag to find the book you had started yesterday. It was one of the ones Sam had bought for you for Christmas and you were excited to read it. How much you would be able to take in and comprehend, on the other hand, was a mystery.

"Time, Principessa?" he ordered sharply.

"Eight twenty two," you squeaked.

"Good lass," he praised. "I won't keep yer, I'm sure you've got lots planned."

"Sam," you pleaded desperately, praying he would change his mind about his little game but your desperation only sewed the seeds deeper in his brain. You could tell he was enjoying it.

"Divvn't forget the rules, little lamb," he warned, abruptly ending the phone call with a click.

Within seconds, the bright pink toy roared to life. The thickest end had been inserted into your core whilst the smaller bud nestled against your clit, both buzzing away torturously. You let out a gasp of surprise and lurched forward, your hands almost reaching to pull it out but you stopped yourself. Not only were you very much in public but the last thing you wanted was to risk angering your boyfriend by disobeying him. You didn't get the hold he had over you. Never before in your life had you wanted to please someone like you did him. Of course there was the embrassment that came with fulfilling some of his requests but you enjoyed submitting to him. That much was obvious by the ache in your core.

The toy vibrated for a further twenty seconds before dying down to a complete stop. The tension in your shoulders dissipated and you leaned back against the seat, grabbing your book and flipping to your last page.

Your respite only lasted several minutes, allowing you to reach halfway down the page when it began buzzing again, this time for a matter of seconds before dying to a stop, only to start up again ten seconds later. The pattern continued as the train pulled out of the station, sometimes torturing you for longer and sometimes prolonging the pauses in between. Although you weren't expecting to be curled over in a panting mess, you were still expecting to be able to handle the vibrations better than you were. You sounded as though you had just ran a marathon,  your chest heaving dramatically as you fought against making any conspicuous nosies that would draw the attention to you as you teetered on the edge of orgasm, Sam's meticulous torture ensuring you never strayed too far over.