038

The days passed quicker than you cared to admit but part of you was glad because each day that Joe hadn't woke only served to double your concern that he wouldn't. Luckily, on the third day following the incident, his body had recovered enough to awake. You had become well acquainted with Holly, who had hardly left his side whilst he was unconscious. You could tell she was reserved, not in a shy way like you but more of a mysterious way. That didn't stop you from forming a friendship with the girl, who had taken to you far more than she cared to admit.

Sam still hadn't sucked up the courage to go any further than making out with you, much to your frustration. You were caught in limbo, not wanting to push him but you were losing your mind. Your exasperation had crept into your dreams, filling your unconscious mind with a taste of what you were being denied in your waking hours.

A frustrated sigh fell from your lips as you woke, realising that, once more, your dreams were not reality and the all-too-familiar ache in your core was very much real and unsatisfied. You turned your head on the pillow, your boyfriend's sleeping form filling your vision. He looked so peaceful. There was not a single crease on his face, completely devoid of his usual frown. His thick eyelashes tickled his cheeks, the faint light of the sun through the curtains casting shadows on his face.

You shuffled closer, pressing a timid kiss against his cheek and waiting to see if he awoke. When he didn't, you decided to become more daring, peppering a trail of kisses down his neck and focussing on one of his pressure points, closing your lips around the skin. A soft moan escaped Sam's lips, spurring you on further. You could feel him shuffling beneath you as he began to wake, his eyes fluttering open.

"Mmm, little lamb?" he croaked, tangling his fingers in your hair as he adjusted to what was happening.

"Morning," you drawled, pulling your lips away from his neck and pressing them against his. The kiss was slow and sensual, your tongue slipping into his mouth whilst your fingertips trailed down his bare chest towards his waistline but he quickly caught it, bringing up back upwards. You bit down a whine but Sam paid you no heed.

"I need to shower," he told you softly.

You rolled onto your back, staring defiantly up at the ceiling as Sam climbed out of bed. You refused to grace him with so much as a glance, waiting until his footsteps receded and the sound of the shower being turned on filled your ears.

You clamped your teeth down on your lip, considering your actions for a moment before you thought fuck it. You quickly pulled your pyjama top over your head and shuffled out of your shorts and underwear, leaving you completely bare. You pinched your nipple between your thumb and forefinger, letting out a quiet gasp at the sensation. You were starved of it and the simplest of touches left you a writhing mess. You let your eyes flutter closed as your hand travelled further downwards, imagining it was Sam's as your fingers ghosted over your folds. Of course, Sam's fingers were much longer and thicker than yours and had much of an effect on you but the lack of satiation had them feeling magical.

You slid your middle finger through your slick folds and dipped it into your core, arching your back slightly as you curled them upwards. You mimicked how Sam pleasured you, pumping it a few times before adding a second. You ensured they were slick before you pulled them out, rubbing concentrated circles around your clit. You couldn't help the whimpers that left your mouth and you knew that despite having just started, you were hurtling towards an orgasm very quickly, almost like it had built up over the last month. Your movements became more vigorous but far more sloppy, your eyes scrunching in pleasure and your free hand fisting the bed sheets tightly as your orgasm built. You were so lost in your bliss that you didn't hear Sam return from the bathroom but that may have been partly due to the fact the sound of water cascading was still reverberating around the room.