047

Waking up tucked up in bed, makeup-free and not in the night before's clothes wasn't how you imagined your Sunday to begin. There were large periods of your memory missing from the night prior, which didn't shock you considering how much alcohol you consumed but you couldn't remember anything after you left Syndicate. Luckily, Sam was there to ensure you got home safely, not that you didn't think the girls would do the same but they were probably in worse a state than you.

You could feel Sam's erection pressing against your thigh, which was hooked over his as he lay on his back. He was still out cold, his breaths silent as your head lifted with the rise and fall of his chest, his thumb occupying your mouth. You carefully removed it, twisting your head to kiss his neck, sucking softly on the skin whilst your hand dipped beneath the blanket towards his clothed erection. He stirred as your hand wrapped around his cock through his boxers, shifting as he adjusted to being awake.

"Mmm, what yer doing?" he rasped.

"Just making the most of our Sunday morning," you smirked, slipping your hand into his boxers but much to your surprise, he caught your wrist and brought it back upwards.

"Not reet now, little lamb," he told you softly, turning his head to check the time on his alarm clock. "Daddy's gotta meet Dean in a little bit."

"But..." you trailed, jutting your bottom lip outwards.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to yer later," he promised, shuffling around to get out of bed and leaving you with a soft kiss against your head.

You were left to stew in your disappointment, staring up at the ceiling resentfully. You had gone so long without sex and you thought Sam would be jumping at the bit to sleep with you. He had been so handsy with you the night before and you hadn't even lasted long enough to take him to bed. Well, you had, just not in the way you had hoped.

A smirk pulled at your lips as your mind wandered, concocting ways of grabbing Sam's attention. One of which lay in the drawer on his side of the bed.

"Are yer getting oot o' bed today?" Sam snorted as he reentered the room with nothing but a small towel wrapped around his hips. It was positioned a little too low, almost purposely, displaying his v-line, which finished beneath the towel and led to your prize. His body was dry, save from the beads of water still trickling from his wet hair onto his bare torso, which you watched with hunger as they trailed down his body.

"S'too early," you huffed. "When do you have to leave? Can we cuddle a little bit first?" You were breaking out all the stops, dropping your chin and staring up at him through your eyelashes with your best pair of puppy-dog eyes. Your lips were squeezed into a pout that you knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Ten minutes," he told you firmly, sliding into the bed beside you. Neither of you cared that he was dripping onto the bed, hair soaking the freshly laundered pillows, especially you, who quickly climbed atop him and straddled his body.

"Will you be back today?" you asked, laying your head beside his and starting small with a multitude of kisses against his clean-shaven cheek, careful not to awry suspicion.

"Course I will," he replied softly. "When I get back, you'll have my full attention."

"Good," you hummed, connecting your lips with his in a slow, steamy kiss. Your mouth moved against his sensually, unprotesting as his tongue slipped into your mouth but when his arms wrapped around your waist, you reached behind you and entwined your fingers, bringing them up to rest on the pillow beside his head. You disguised it as wanting to hold his hands and your heart was racing as you deciphered how you would do this without getting caught mid-way through.

You slipped your hand beneath the pillow and curled your hand around the object you had hidden. You took it slow, careful not to make a noise that would alert Sam of your plans and gleamed with triumph when you managed to wrap the cuffs around his wrist, trapping his hands above his head.