"Who was the guy?" Sonam asked after I showed her the estate and we were taking a stroll on the terrace

"Who was the guy?" Sonam asked after I showed her the estate and we were taking a stroll on the terrace. She along with her mother came to attend the marriage. They were staying in one of the guest rooms over here, she had numerous questions we she heard bhai and I were staying in a different place.

I sat on the a chair, put my shades on to block the sunlight, "which guy?" I reverted to my make up artist when texted me she was here. Tonight was cocktail, it had two hours to begin. The Henna ceremony has just ended, most of the guests had now started to come.

"The one with denim shirt, black pants."

"Kairav?"

She nodded, "yeah, Kairav." She bit her lips, mischief glistened in her honey like eyes.

"What's wrong?"

She turned her face down, cheeks crept with tomato red. "No, nothing." Couldn't able to contain her happiness, a giggle escaped her lips.

I smiled at her, "You like him?"

Her eyes widened, "how can you be so blunt?" She slapped my shoulder.

"Oh Sonam! You're a gone case," a chuckle exited my lips, she was blushing and all shy, "you have a crush on him, huh?"

"Roshni!" She shoved my shoulder and sat beside me, "he looks cute, okay."

•••••

Brown shoes, suit in the shade of darkest blue, he sat on the couch with his knees apart, a glass on whiskey in his hand, fingers clad with rings, a silver watch clasped on his wrist, my heart fastened at the sight, something happened when I saw this stranger for the fourth time.

"Sonam, see he's the guy, I was talking about," I gesture secretly at him. My friend take a good look at him, she bobbled her head.

"He's an eye candy, baby. Go for him."

I shook my head. "My brother would kill me if he finds out,"

"Really?"

Of course not. "He is not fond of this guy," I smiled at videographer, turned back to my friend, "I made a mistake of talking about this guy in front of him,"

"I thought they are friends," she said, "he was at your birthday as well, right?"

"He was. He's an associate of bhai and that could be the reason." My eyes reaches to a familiar face with arms open, I run into his arms he catches me safely, "Advay bhaiya! How're you?"

He puts me down, happiness everlasting on his face, "as fine as always." He notices Sonam, giving her a nod, he asks, "Tum kaisi ho?"

"Great," I drag the last syllable, "where's Rebecca?" I question, and as if on cue, she soon appears, we hug and greet. From the corner of my eye I observe Advay talking to the infamous stranger, my eyes lingered on the black ink peeking out from his white shirt. That was inappropriate, I hated I acted so indecent, I sauntered to a table.