35- Oozing pain

This day was going prettier than Niharika expected

This day was going prettier than Niharika expected. She was glad when she received the white envelope containing the hotel details and itinerary for a ten day trip in France. Her husband howsoever was not delighted when he saw the gift, she didn't know what the siblings conversed regarding the whole sequence of anniversary and gift.

She was resorting back to her room when a guard called up Anita. The household manager's face morphed into fear and agony. Who then ran to Agastya's wife to inform about the accident he had been in. Fear engulfed the new member of the house. Her dearest husband's car completely damaged, how was he? Out of shock she couldn't utter a word, she was brought back to senses when Anita shook her shoulders. "It's a lie," Niharika mumbled to herself, sticking her body to the railing, considering it to be an emotional and mental support.

It is a lie. This cannot be the truth. Earlier this morning she saw him leaving from the balcony, while he elegantly sat in his white SUV, looking as handsome as ever in the impeccable black suit.

Later in the noon, they celebrated their first month anniversary, their fingers brushing against each others when the knife sliced through the cake. It has just been a month of their marriage. How can Agastya got into an accident? What condition would he be in?

Broken hands and legs or a ventilator attached to his mouth. A shrill left her mouth, "Nahi nahi, yeh kaise ho sakta hai?" The haunting thoughts and images scared her.

("No- no, how can this take place.")

"Madam Niharika, we have to go to the hospital." A guard came to her, "Someone please get water and help Madam Niharika." He called for help on seeing her restless condition.

Niharika threw the glass away, "Mujhe unke paas le chalo please." The guard affirmed and took his leave. While she waited for her sister in law. Tears streamed down Roshni's face, she asked the older woman. "Agastya Sahab ki gadi k-ka accident ho-ho chuka hai, car is completely crushed. We need to rush to the hospital- Roshni" She yelled out her name when the younger girl slipped down the stairs. Trail of blood oozed out, forming a red pool around her head.

("Please take me to him. Yes Agastya had an accident, his car is completed damaged. We need to rush to the hospital.")

Niharika watched in shock, while someone from staff, brought a fabric long enough to wrap it around their boss's sister, quickly rushing her to the car.

Anita held Niharika's hand and took her to another the car, "No, I need to be with Roshni." She freed her hand and rushed to the same vehicle as her sister in law.

Her fingers trembled as she tried to dial her husband's number, Mister Singhania with a red heart icon next to it. She clicked on the name, her heart thudding, hoping he would be alright and receive the call. She stuck the phone next to her ear- line died after automated voice asked to call later. Rivers of tears dripped down her face.