Eyes blinked, tongue poked my cheek

Eyes blinked, tongue poked my cheek. My sight lingered on the text from Sonam, 'should I send Kairav a request?' A chuckle found its way, my friend couldn't get enough of him. My fingers, quickly opened the phone book, finding my friend's name, I called her.

"Hello." I said after a Hollywood track stopped playing and my best friend picked up the call muttered an excited greeting.

"How are you, babygirl." My face scorned at the endearment, "Tell me Roshni, should I?

"Should you what?" I played dumb, seeing if she confesses the amount of magic my cousin did on her.

She groaned at the other end, "you know it, right?"

"So someone cannot get enough of him, isn't it?"

"Roshni, I'm hanging up, bye!"

"Wait.. wait-" I cut her before she could disconnect the line, "so, you can't enough of, Kairav?"

Through the phone I could feel her blushing, her voice soft with shyness lacing it. "I just asked if I should follow him." I stayed quiet, "Come on, two people can be friends also," She added soon after.

My shoulders rolled back, "sure, send it." I jiggled my head, "what you guys will talk about?"

"Roshni!" Annoy tints her voice,  "just adding each other on Instagram. Not talking."

I bite my lips together to not laugh, "what if he doesn't accepts your request?"

The line goes quiet as if realisation settles in, "yeah," she quietly mumbled, "what if he doesn't?"

"Hey.. hey, I was just bothering you, why will he not accept a simple request?"

"Right!" She agrees rather quickly, "I'd be there at your place-"

"We'd send the request together," I compete her.

"Done." Eyes sparkled, crimson spread all over her cheeks, Sonam's dimple's more prominent when her lips curved with joy, her fingers sent the follow request to her crush, and my cousin, Kairav.