"Aapke dost acche hain, Agastya Sahab, unki begum bhi bauth pyaari hain," On the way back from the airport, Niharika spoke up

"Aapke dost acche hain, Agastya Sahab, unki begum bhi bauth pyaari hain," On the way back from the airport, Niharika spoke up. Though a compliment, her voice held an edge of bitterness. She seemed upset, when Rebeeca  asked where the couple going for honeymoon. Last night, her sister had the same query. Her husband had no plans regarding it.

("Your friend is a nice person, Mister Singhania. And his wife is also extremely sweet.")

"Hmm." With all the attention on the road in front, my brother hummed in reply, his wife didn't like it. Her droopy eyes and crestfallen face were the proof of it. From the time we met met Advay and his wife, she has been upset and disappointed. Perhaps the last time they met, she was displeased as well.

I was aware, my brother wasn't the reason behind her sadness, it was me. I also knew the reason, their relationship was suffering, it was also because of me.

I need to give space. I needed give them space.

It's never too late. If I take a step back, maybe my brother will take one forward in his married life. And then his wife won't be gloomy and won't hate me.

"Mister Singhania." She called after an interval of silence, just soft sounds of a song playing in the radio, my brother gave a look to the through the rear view mirror and focused back on the highway, "I don't like it here."

"Where?" Asked him in a clipped tone. "Are you sick?" He drove about a mile, halting the vehicle at the side of the road.

His wife let out a gasp, my palm silently coved my face, what were they doing, "I am not sick." She frowned.

Bhai held the steering wheel back, with a loud sound, "Where do you not feel comfortable then?" He questioned firmly. Getting the car on the road, he accelerated higher than he was doing before, huge trees surrounded the road went through our eyes super fast.

"In Delhi."

"Huh?" I looked back from the window to her.

Ignoring me, she gazed back at the rear view mirror, "I don't like it here, in Delhi, Mr Singhania." She heard how Adhvay for his wife while expecting shifted to massachusetts, because the whether here was unsuitable for her.

My brother took a deep audible breath, "what am I supposed to do with this information?" He tapped his fingers on the wheel, his other hand clutched on the gear harshly.

"So, don't you think we should-"

"If you're having so many issues in Delhi, feel free to go back to your mother's place." My heart slashed. He did not say that.

Teeth nibbled on my lower lip. Waiting for his wife to counter back. At times my heart felt, they were indeed made for each other. They loved their families the same way, they argued the same way.

"Mister Singhania?" Just like always, she didn't shout or yell this time, also. Rather, just like always, she spoke in soft voice.

Nirav cleared his throat, reminding us of his presence on the front seat, involuntary my sight went to him, he was deeply engaged in his phone, trying to camouflage his presence.