Chapter 19

Zayd's POV

“What's make her taking for long? Tsk.” I irritated throw my phone at the sofa here in the music room. “She better be here before I lost my patience with her.”

“Chill bro. We still have plenty of time,” Archi said, while playing with his laptop. “Talaga bang kayo na ni Yuna?”

“Tanong ko din yan!” Brian yelled entering the room with his guitar in his back. “I thought she's just your playmate.”

Yeah, how she become my girlfriend all of sudden. I also don't know if because of mom or something.

“Mom saw that picture and met her at the Manchester Restaurant.” I answered.

“So Tita nag dahilan ba't kayo na? I almost think that she give you a love potion.” He laugh at his thought. “Atsaka sigurado namang hindi ka mafall bigla-bigla sa nerd na yun.”

“I agree with Brian.”

I hope so but I know something is off with me. That note written in Spanish from someone who knocked my door that time I'm freaking sick. I found it again this morning in my table, crumble but the words still visible.

“Speaking of your girlfriend—”

“What about her?” I immediately ask.

“I saw her she's walking in the corridor awhile ago before I entered the room.” Brain continued with questioning eyes. “Mukhang excited ka, pinutol mo agad ang sasabihin ko.”

“Nagkakagusto ka na ba?” Archi the one who directed asked me. It is the question I know Brian wanted to ask. “Did it started last week?”

“I'm not.”

“Make sure, Zayd.”

*knock knock knock*

“Si Yuna yan pagbuksan mo na,” said by Brian who's now checking his guitar for the show. Archi didn't say a thing but continue what he's playing.

I walked to the door to opened it. She's not the one who knocks. There's no one standing outside but a white envelope. I snatched it from the floor.

“Zayd!”

I just look at her running to like someone is after her. I put the envelope in my pocket before she standing in front of me.

“Did you forget you have menstruation?”

She glared at me. “Ikaw may kasalanan.”

“Oh, really my fault. You already late.”

“Pinapamadali mo kasi!”

I looked sideways as she looking cute  when irritated. “Come in or you want to stay outside? You sit there.” I pointed where the sofa is and my phone that I thrown.

“Di pa ba kayo magperform?”

I glared at her.

“Oo na. Akala mo kung sino, isumbong kita jan eh,” she mumbled.

I looked at the envelope in my pocket before closing the door.