11 : Tieing the knot for eternity

Third person's pov

Ultimately the wedding day has arrived. The wedding is taking place in between the beautiful landscape near the farmhouse. 

The venue : 

( Imagine its sunny instead of foggy)

The sunshine today spring day brought a glow to the foliage, the grass, to every garland of bloom. It shone from the insects who flew, as if each were a star of the daytime air. It brought a warm lightness to the heads of the birds, a shine to their feathers of all colours. Its unexpectedly sunny today, seems like even the God is going to give them blessing in a natural way today. 

The guests have not arrived yet, everything is settled up and is going smoothly under the guidance of the groom's best man aka Nishimura Niki who before this very day declared that he will in the charge of looking after the preparations.  Boy is really busy, he hasn't even taken a single catch of breath properly but its his besties wedding so he is putting  his every ounce of efforts in the preparations. 

_____________

In the Bridal room,  our bride just entered the dressing room to put on the wedding dress made by her favourite senior/ brother like figure aka Kim Sunoo who has just as promised, made her a wedding dress in Indian style.  

He is eagerly waiting for Jia to come out so that he can put up her jewellery and makeup and finally got to see the final look. By the way, he is already imagining Jia in the wedding fit, looking unreal.  He is simply exhilarated to see his best creation on his dearest little sis (he believed), he especially made  for. 

After what seems like forever, as Sunoo says, Jia come out of the room fully clad in the dress, looking pretty as ever. The whole room is filled with awes and happy squeals making Jia shy under their gazes. 

Mr. Kang literally got tears in his eyes seeing his little princess who was just a little bubby bean yesterday, now transformed into an elegant & matured lady all ready to get married.  Jia's Mom, also getting teary-eyed gave out a handkerchief to her husband telling him not to cry on this auspicious day.  

The emotional father nodded, making his way to his only daughter to give her a big bear hug speaking volumes of his fatherly love. Soon joined by Mrs. Kang after seeing tears rolling down from both Jia's sparkling orbs and her free-spirited husband. She cradled both of them in her arms, silently consoling them both the cry-babies.