15 : Monthiversary

(CW : Long chapter ahead)

Yang Jia's Pov 

It felt like just yesterday when we got married but in reality, its been 3 months since our wedding.  Everything is going surprisingly smooth so far and Jungwon.. he changed like he transformed into a new whole person. He started to act lovey-dovey and all soft in different light with me just like he promised me on our first night. I have been feeling so delighted that my marriage even though it was of convivence at first now seems to take new turn. I really hope that our life has taken a new route for the best. Moreover I want to live like this with my lovely husband.   

I still remembered the morning after our wedding night, how Jungwon was adorably curled up on my chest and I honestly had no idea how he got there in the first place but it was sure a sight to see, the first sight to in the morning. He had me in his clasp, his hands around my waist tightly holding it and snuggling in the crook of my neck. I chuckled at the memory as I prepared the ingredients for making Jungwon's favourite curry on the occasion of our 3 month anniversary. 

Jungwon is sleeping currently in our bedroom, we took a day off today to spend the day together. We have decided to go on a picnic later on a amusement park, Its our first date as a couple, I am so excited. While I was squealing myself unaware of the looming presence behind me got me startled as two strong hands made their way to my waistline. 

I flinched soon relaxing in his embrace  upon realising its just Jungwon who by now is resting his head on my shoulder.  He is such a needy kitten, oh gosh never beating his cat allegations. I paused with my doings and turned my head to look at him and ruffled his messy locks who were falling into his eyes. 

"Good morning Wonnie. How was your slumber ?"  I softly asked him who in return just hummed nodding his head indicating that it was good. Whenever I feel drowsy the blowing breeze, that's how you feel. I feel at peace when I am around you. Do you ever feel the same way ? The dim summer sea, a sunset- coloured wind, I think of you again, that feeling when I love you. 

I giggled feeling ticklish from his silky strands caressing my neck, His body wash indicates that he just got out of shower freshly. " It was refreshing because after so many days, I got to sleep peacefully in your embrace again. Your warmth put me at ease every time I sleep within your embrace." Jungwon replied after a while as I resumed my work which was now finished. The curry got ready to serve as a savoury breakfast.  Yes, after our marriage the thing that got back to normal was our irregular work schedule as Jungwon's company  finally started working on their new branch in France. I was the assigned Fashion designer for this branch's first project so we had a lot of paperwork to do along with creating new and refreshing designs.