13 : Falling in love all over again

( Kang Jia is now Yang Jia )

Yang Jia's pov 

We bid goodbye to our relatives and guests as the reception party came to an end followed by us, our parents and Niki and his parents going to our brand new house for the remaining two rituals which will be done their. 

I'm so excited to start a new life with Jungwon as my Husband. I was so overwhelmed with happiness and this certain feeling in my stomach that I might feel nauseous after all this rituals are over.  Unbeknownst to me and Jungwon, Niki & our parents (all three) have already readied  up our new home and its already decorated as a new wedded bride just like me today. 

We were literally surprised when we got to know that the penthouse is full of new features and and all our important and personal stuffs are already there, our clothes and belongings.  All these are done by none other than that monkey boy who has spare keys of our apartments. He did all that under us two's nose when we were busy for the fashion show, Of course with the help of our moms. 

Me, Jungwon and Niki are driving in the same car while our parents are already ahead of us and are already in the penthouse, preparing for the rituals which left Niki to be with us to keep company. Shortly after, we also reached there, stepping out of the car, all three of us marched towards the front door. 

Our  New home is so beautiful, Oh my gosh.. Niki told us that it has a master bedroom, a guest room, two spare room, kitchen, living room, Terrance in which there is a swing, backyard and lastly garage, perfect for a two person house. 

Penthouse :

Its in a secured neighbourhood, its so serene around here, the vibe and the atmosphere here is perfect for both family and work. Me and Jungwon are squealing on our way to the house.  I will make sure that this house will be a "Home" for us too with a warm and loving atmosphere.