17 : Astonished Advent

Yang Jia's Pov 

We woke up early the next day and went to office and started working. As soon as we wrap our work from here, we can spend our time alone in Bordeaux.

Jungwon is currently in Sunghoon's office reviewing files and so on while I am tasked to meet up with the head desinger here who I will be meeting in a hour in a cafe and from there we will continue our work and will talk about Designs, patterns etc.

I'm making samples beforehand so that I can suggest it according to need. The order for  cotton fabrics is  already placed along with other essentials. Employees here are surprisingly very active and fast.

Originally Jungwon will be meeting with The head designer but before that told me to meet her because I will be the one closely working by her side. I went out of building complex, Sunghoon by my side to accompany me for the errands I have to do.

We sat in his personal car, the one which he brought to pick us up from airport the other day. Oh so, that was his car, impressive taste, o have to say. Its match perfectly with his personality.

From the moment, I met Sunghoon, his presence demands attention and he is elegant like a royal Prince. He is really polite too, from afar he looks intimidating and cold but he is warm and goofy. We are pretty good acquainted now.

"Let's go Mrs. Designer, shall we ?" Sunghoon asked gently while revealing his sharp canine which are like fangs, literally.

"Of course Mr. Manager, off we go, woosh.."  I funnily replied back to which he reciprocated it with a huge grin and nodded, soon the engine roared to life and we were on our way to a certain cafe where we are supposed to meet Miss. Seo.

I don't know why ever since I heard her name, there is a feeling of uneasiness in my heart as my heartbeats faster, I started getting nervous at the mention of her name.

I feel like.. I have a feeling in my the back of my mind that something is not going to happen right when I meet her.  I really the meeting with her will go better than I'm anticipating.

I came out of my thoughts and decided to text Jungwon, informing him that I'm on my to the cafe now.

Messages

Me :
Wonnie, I'm on my way to the cafe.Take care and Don't skip meals oki..

Wonnie (Hubby) :

Okay, Take care you too and eat something there, love you my love..
*❤️*

I left a heart on his message while smiling to myself, gosh he is so cheesy with hsi words. He never say these types of things in front of me, he is too shy for that. Surely he gets Bold from time to time with his actions like sneakingly stealing kisses and giving back hugs. I put my phone back in my pocket and started sightseeing the beautiful yet breezy morning view while soft tunes played in the background, soothingly.

I love the way, he talks with me like I'm the most delicate thing in his world. I am glad to be a part of his beautiful world, I love my husband so much, Thank you for coming into my life unannounced and becoming the person who gives me the most beautiful feeling, the feeling of being in  Love, Yang Jungwon. Moreover I really clutch on every hope that it stays like this, our relationship.