Teenage Drivers

Jose
I finally got my drivers license and a car, Elizabeth Morgan helped me a lot and so did Ray Steele. I am going to be attending college and take courses in photography, graphic arts I have the money for my school thanks to all the people who knew how to guide me. I turn 18 soon and so does Ethan and Christian. Christian has been building his company since he was 16 years old and he worked for Ray and Carla in various projects that involved documents. Because he is very young and a minor he can't sign contracts and is father is doing it. He is now 18 and has gotten a scholarship to Yale and his company is growing and he will have an office in his apartment there. GEH is really growing fast and he is doing great. He has bought a few of my things for his family. Elliott is going through school very quickly. His dating is very limited now. Too many young women tried the pregnant thing to tie him down. Who knows who Christian dates because he keeps it very quiet. I have had a few young ladies, but they knew that it was just casual sex for me. Dr Grey lectures got through to all of us.

Christian
I am sitting at my desk typing out what I need to for the latest company when my first interview for my new employee arrived. I liked her application she emailed me and I saw her around campus and she is pretty much business oriented and she isn't applying because if my looks and my checkbook. When she told me that she had a girlfriend and she wasn't interested in men sexually. So we had a long talk and I told her that eventually I want to move back to Seattle to run my company and reside there. Of course she would have to wait until til that time arrives to decide if she wants to move to Seattle and if her partner at that point would want to as well. Apparently she has more than one girlfriend at this point. I hire her knowing all of this and we start building our company.

Roz Bailey
This guy really knows his stuff and he has been buying and selling various acquisitions since he was 16 years old. He is 18 going on 19 years old and very good looking and he has made over three hundred million dollars and still wants more. He has plans to go international with his company. This is what I am looking for and I don't have to move to Seattle when he graduates. Right now I don't have any serious relationships to cause any issues for moving to Seattle. We work long hard hours after we get our course work done. It was amazing how quickly he got through everything. He has a few hiccups and got a tutor for us to assure we got through the courses we were weak in and hired the person to work along with us as well. Harvey Davis was another good hire for our company.

Elliott
Finally I graduated and got my contractors license and had my architectural degree. Christian funded my company and it has been a year since I started my company. Almost 22 years old I am making my mark in the construction business. I had Jose do a few things for our building and it got him more exposure.

Elizabeth Morgan
I couldn't get Jose alone for long enough because my shop was busy all the time.  I tried to get him alone in my car, but he was instructed to go home with family and friends only. I decided not to press the issue because of who the family and friends were. Two well known attorneys and a doctor, then a Kavanagh who was the son of Eamon of Kavanagh Media. Can't risk that kind of situation and I can always find someone else. Teens are naive and troubled teens are everywhere. Jose isn't as troubled as I believed him to be and he has people watching over him. I found out that he was the one who called 911 for Elena. The clubs were closed temporarily but they reopened and have kept their minors hidden from sight until recently. You need a certain amount of money to join the clubs along with reputation of keeping a discreet relationship with them and any of the minors. No photos and no videos are taken no matter what. I need to watch my steps, Elena got me into this and I am obsessed with it. But I can't do anything after everything was revealed to Seattle. Parents are very careful about their children these days. There are exceptions to that though. Leila Williams was one of them and she found out about the clubs and started making money working them. She started interning for me and still is, but she makes more money at the clubs. She's a submissive and has been since she ran away from her parents. She met me at the clubs and manipulated me into showing her paintings.

Leila
I pick up my check for my latest paintings and they didn't go for much at all. Jack Hyde is the buyer and he has me worried. He showed up at the club a month ago and he asks for me and I had to leave because I didn't want to be with him after the last time. Elena apparently was brutal to her submissives. So he thought that was the way he should treat us girls. The management told him that he was trained incorrectly and he can't come back until he gets trained properly. I don't think that will happen because he likes punishing us too much. I couldn't sit down for a week without a cushion. I decided to stay away from the clubs and now I have to stay away from the studio.