Wedding Guests? (Sex)

Anastasia
I threw the bouquet and somehow Mia caught it without trying. It somehow bounced off someone's head and into her hands. It was like it was meant for her to catch the bouquet. Christian took my garter off and I watched as he threw it aimlessly into the crowd and it landed in Barney's lap at the table next to the dance floor, he chose not to participate in the garter toss and still ended up with it. It was hysterical that the two who didn't participate had been blessed with catching the things.

Christian
The laughter was very loud after Barney ended up with the garter in his lap and had to reach to get it. I call it catching it. It was all on video as well. I noticed the guy who was on the balcony had finally left and I looked around and he was standing near the door to reception area. Jason has tried to find out who he is and he seems to disappear from his position before anyone can get there to see him and talk to him.

Jason
I ask Ray and Arthur to help me identify the man who has been recording the wedding. He is good whoever he is. He senses us looking and he slips away to show up other places. We might find him on the videos of the wedding.

Ray
I looked up and he moved to the roof with a bigger lens. I try to get a photo of him with my phone, but he is too quick for me again. Security has been doubled by this time. After a while no one has seen him. Somehow he has managed to escape from the place.

Arthur
I can't remember the last time we had a ghost watching anyone that I knew. It had to be a black ops situation. They usually aren't spotted this often. Whoever it was is still good and was able to make a clean exit. I get the footage and look it all over. Barney is pretty busy with Mia today otherwise he could be helping to go through everything we have faster.

Christian
We have twice the security going with us on our honeymoon. Kate and Elliott are coming with us and staying in another house on the other side of the estate. Gail and Jason are on their second honeymoon and will be back a week before we are to assure everything is ready for our return. I unbuckled my seat belt and Anastasia's as well. I pull her into the master bedroom and lock us inside. I pull her to me and remove her dress and place it on the hanger. I pull her bra off and her slip along with her panties. Her shoes are already off. I take all my clothing off as well. I start with her lips and move down her neck to her beautiful breasts and start licking them and sucking them. I move my hand between her legs and she is already wet from my attention to her nipples. I move her to the bed and spread her legs and move to her clit and I taste her juices and I then start rubbing her clit while licking inside her vagina and suck her juices, she comes on my tongue and I move to her breast and then her lips And position myself to slide inside her. I go very slow and she starts pushing my deeper inside her. I pull out and she moves so she can push me back inside her. I start meeting her thrust for thrust until she has another orgasm. I move her to get on top of me and I start moving her up and down and she and I get a good rhythm going. I meet her coming down and thrust upward until we both explode and she lays on top of me.

Anastasia
We enjoyed our flight to the island, thank goodness for the soundproofing of the bedrooms. I am glad we didn't hear Kate and Elliott and they didn't hear us. Christian had me naked in less than a minute. We finally are alone and we didn't come out until we were ready to land on the island. We ate dinner as soon as we arrived. He starts at my lips on my face and moves down to my other lips and and he starts licking rubbing and sucking the juices from me until I come on his tongue. He licks up my juices and moves back up my body and to my lips and slides inside me very slowly. He goes very slowly and pulls out of me and I push him to slide back inside me again and we get into a rhythm and I orgasm twice and flips us over and pushes me down onto him and we start thrusting up and down meeting each thrusts until we both explode together. He hold me onto him and we lay like that for a while.

I feel him erect inside me and we start again and I am sore by the time he was done with me. He used several positions and it was great. I took a nice warm shower with him and we got clean and dirty again and finally we get dressed because they called for us to buckle up.

Kate
Elliott and I definitely made use of the bedroom and we are now members of the mile high club. He used oils this time and edible panties. The man knows how to satisfy me. I love him, but not sure if he loves me as well. Gia is an issue for us since she is one of the best realtors in Seattle. He tries to not use her, but somehow she gets the listings of the best deals around. He has hired someone to deal just with her at this point.

Elliott
I have the engagement ring in my pocket and I am hoping she says yes to me. She has been upset about Gia's last stunt to get me alone and it failed because I had someone go in my place. We finally arrive at the house we are staying in and security and the household staff have our dinner waiting for us. Christian's idea I am sure. They are on the other side of the estate in the biggest home of course.we finish the dinner and the staff cleans everything up. We go outside to the private beach, I grab towels and seats for us. We change clothes and go to the beach and soon I have her naked and in the water with me and I pick her up and kiss her while I remove my trunks. I enjoy entering her very slowly. Soon we are back on the towels making love under the stars.