A New Car

Mia
I got a new car for my birthday and I am pretty happy about it. Except that it is a Volvo and not the Porsche convertible I asked for. Christian said that he needs me to be safe and that's why he bought the Volvo and apparently it is special ordered with bullet proofing. He had Jason show me a video of one of his cars that had been shot at. No one but my parents knew about this event and the news of it was quashed. They found the shooter thanks to his security team. They now have bulletproof everything. Kate and Anastasia have driven all over in my car. It has everything in it. Plus roadside assistance day or night. Kate is getting the car that I wanted, Anastasia has her VW bus that her dad did some major work on inside and outside. Hidden compartments and various things inside them.

Kate
Mia's car is very nice but mine is cool. Anastasia's draws attention and I like the way it was painted. She had Jose jr paint scenery on it and it is beautiful. Her dad worked behind the scenes to get the van fully loaded and streamlined. It also has bulletproofing. Has first aid kits along with other gear. Anastasia is very happy with her van.

Anastasia
I loved my VW van and the scenery painted on it. It has everything modernized and a lot of hidden compartments and built in devices. Barney helped with that. It's no Volvo or Porsche but it is from my mom and dad and they put a lot of thought into it. It has the pop up to sleep in if needed. Robert wants one like it as well. He has a Jeep that was restored. I saw he had emergency gear in the pop up. Plus my rifle and bullets and bullet proof vests. The guns are hidden behind the pop up. I have Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and internet access as well. As usual Kate being nosy finds the guns. She looks at me and then hides it from Mia. The Grey family don't like guns around them or their children and all three are resistant to being around guns or people who own guns.

Mia
I just turn a blind eye to the guns and bullets. Anastasia has a conceal and carry license and she got it on her 18th birthday, just like Robert did. She has seen Anastasia in action against someone who tried to grab me in a kidnap attempt. Ray believed in women training in all forms of self defense against their attackers. He also encouraged Kate and I to train together with our parents permission. I had no idea how exhausting it is to train to defend yourself. The bruises you get can be very painful. The point is to give your attackers the bruises. Christian and Elliott chuckle at my inability to fight them off. They doubled my security after that. Kate has shown another use for stilettos and damn if she can't hit the target every time. She figures maiming them with the heels can work very well too. You can replace a pair of shoes you can't replace your life. Mom thinks Kate is superwoman in disguise. Anastasia and Kate saved me that day, they ended up black and blue but the men ended up needing a urine bag after they needed surgery on their private parts, they thought that two could grab all of us without a problem. My under covers were busy with the guys in the van that were with the two others. There were four men in total and they were not prepared for being fought.

Christian
I have women security on Mia along with a man. Ray pointed it out that I needed to hire women to search the women's room and be in there with the ladies in my life. Kate and Anastasia protected Mia from being kidnapped. She had given the CPOs the slip again. She no longer does that and her security watches her every move and she is told what she needs to do. The female security checks the restrooms and dressing rooms prior to letting her go inside while she stands guarded by her male security. The female stays outside the stall in the bathroom.

Carrick
I am glad that Mia finally realized she needs security, unfortunately she was nearly kidnapped to learn that lesson. Kate and Anastasia protected her along with the coverts stopping the other two men who were going to kidnap all three of them. Grace was frantic when she saw Kate and Anastasia brought to the ER and saw their injuries. Mia didn't have a scratch on her, because she hid in the pop up area. Anastasia told her to hide there. It might look innocuous but it is far from it. Christian said that the four were paid to kidnap Mia and they couldn't get them to give up the name of the person who hired them.

Grace
Mia was lucky she was with Kate and Anastasia and they were in the VW bus. They had Mia hide in the pop up while they were battling the two guys. They had no idea that coverts were battling two others in a van half a block from them. I was surprised that Mia wasn't scratched or injured in anyway, but the girls were bruised up and so were the coverts, but the kidnappers got the worst of it. If they had been in the Volvo a built in alarm would go off and police would have been dispatched to the area. I treated the injuries on the girls and security and checked on the four kidnappers condition. I wanted to make them suffer, but alas as a doctor I can't do such things.

Elliott
I thought I recognized one of the kidnappers photos and I went back through files and I found a picture of him in our employee files and saw he was fired for drinking on the job. It was his first time and his last time drinking on the job site. He nearly got four men killed by being drunk and operating a crane.