Wedding Plans

Kate
We finally have time to get married, everything is set for a New Years Wedding. We stood up for Melissa and Thomas at the small church they chose to get married in. Just our families were invited and we made sure they had a nice reception at our house. The Steele's, the Miller's, the Grey's and my family were all there. We are basically their family. We are glad that they feel that way about us because they are great people. My wedding is getting out of hand so I have spoken to Elliott about it and he agrees we need to cut the guests list in half and tell our families that is the most we are inviting. It didn't go down well, but we made sure that Madison and Theo were there when we told the families about our plans to cut down the guest list to half.

Melissa
The wedding was simple and short. I was glad to marry him in church like I did to David. Thomas and I know that both of our spouses will always be missed and we know they would want us to find happiness and love after they left this world taking our babies with them. Each have our own hidden photos and videos of what we lost. We walk out and see cardinals sitting in the dogwood tree as we get in the car and drive to the reception.

Enid
I keep trying to get extra guests and so does Grace, but it isn't working at all. Kate and Elliott are standing their ground for this wedding. Mia is doing the catering, well her staff is. Anastasia can't be in the wedding party because she is going to be close to her due date. Tara and Tia are in the wedding as bridesmaids. Melissa is the Matron of honor, Christian is the best man and Thomas is a groomsman and Ryan is also a groomsman.

Grace
Things are finally settled down about the guest lists. Everything is beautiful but snowing as the wedding ceremony starts and we are soon ready to go inside the reception hall and warm up. They sped up the wedding ceremony to get everyone inside to celebrate and have a nice meal. Everything went well and everyone got photos and videos along with the photographer and videographer who has been very busy.

Carrick
I am glad that I didn't have to walk Kate down the aisle, her father was allowed to do it. Enid filed for divorce after finding him cheating on her. So we had no idea if she would want him here or not. Kate said she wanted him to walk her down the aisle. We have a new grandson Theodore Raymond Grey first New Years baby at Seattle Grace hospital. So I had to stand in for Christian as best man.

Kate
I am mad at dad because he crossed the line again and now he and mom are divorcing. His cheating on mom was going on all their marriage, but this time he was blatant. There are children and he bought them a home and he stays over at their home now. It's good that mom's parents had him sign a prenuptial agreement. He won't be walking away from this with much other than his position at Kavanagh Media. He tried to talk to me about getting mom to be reasonable in the divorce. I told him to not talk to me regarding the divorce on my wedding day. He gave me away and sat back down by my mom, the place he was supposed to sit.

Elliott
Kate is smiling at me, but I see anger just below the surface. We get through the ceremony with our smiles still intact. Eamon has horrible timing and his philandering has been known about but this time he bought a home for her and their children, well what he thinks are his children. I go to my happy place and look at my future and my parents who have a good marriage. If Eamon was so unhappy in his marriage he should have left it long before now. We are finally married and we run to the reception hall to get warm. Kate wanted a winter wonderland wedding on New Year's Day. We have a new nephew and a new marriage and we are going to the island for our honeymoon. Christian has told us that the staff knows not to allow me to use his home. He has homes for each of us and mom and dad to use on the estate. I am looking forward to having Kate all alone.

Carrick
Eamon is trying to open up a dialogue about his prenuptial agreement and how he can break it. I tell him that I will not discuss this at our children's wedding or any other time. I tell him to take his medicine because this has been coming for a long time. Grace would be mad if she thought I was giving him ways to screw Enid what she deserves. She brought a lot into their marriage and he wouldn't be where he is without her and her family backing him. He will keep his job and salary but not much else.

Enid
We get all the photos taken and I can stop being anywhere near Eamon at all. I just enjoy myself at being at my daughter's wedding. I wished Ethan had been able to make it, but he got snowed in on the east coast. I think he wanted to make sure he was unable to come because of his dad. Apparently he saw this coming after he discovered his dad's secrets.

Kate
We finally get on the jet and arrive at the island where everything is behind us for a month. We are being waited on by very good staff and all was very perfect. Elliott made sure that we never thought of anything bad while we were on this island. Our house was very comforting for the month we stayed and nothing touched us from the outside world.

Elliott
Kate and I made a pact to leave all our woes behind us for our honeymoon and concentrate on making our own family. It was the most carefree I saw Kate in this last year and I think we are going to make this a regular thing so we can recoup from everything bad in our world. We get off the jet and get into the waiting car and get our luggage off the plane. We are driven by security and we drive past the Heart Of A Child community and see the families playing in the snow. It makes us realize how good our lives really are.