CHAPTER-3

" Jisung , your next to rap " the teacher announced. 

_____________

Jisung went to the teacher and took the mic from her and started rapping his own lyrics he wrote .( Alien by han jisung ) .

He was so into himself he didn't even realize he started moving and dancing while rapping .

After he was finished he came back to reality . He opened his eyes which were closed . He saw shocked expressions of others .

He got confused .' Is my rapping not improved or somet-' his thoughts were cut off by loud i mean loud squeals and  shouts . They were so loud even other classes heard clear cut their voices .

" SILENT " The teacher shouted silencing the class . " Very well , you were great han jisung . Now take a seat " .

Jisung obeyed the teacher and went to his seat . There were some people left for rapping so he wondered off thinking about something or 'someone' .

His thoughts were cut off by a tap on his shoulder . He turned around to see someone unexpected . There seated a ' seo changbin' . " Hello,   my name is  seo changbin and nice to meet you . " changbin greeted him .

Jisung was shocked because THE SEO CHANGBIN , THE LEGENDARY RAPPER said he is a good rapper .

Yeah seo changbin is the college famous rapper .

Jisung regained his composure and returned the greeting by introducing himself .

They were interrupted by the college Bell . Jisung went out of the class but to his surprise changbin waited for him .

" jisung , I want to ask you something . Did you write those lyrics ?" He asked . So jisung immediately nodded his vigorously .

" WOWWW, GOD YOUR SO MUCH TALENTED " Changbin shouted which gained the attention of the other classes or students passing by .

" Jisung I had like to meet you with my other friend . So mind we talk in cafeteria for lunch " jisung didn't hesitate one bit and accepted immediately. 

Jisung left to his another class or specifically Dance class . He entered the locker room to change into his practice clothes .

He changed and went to the practice room .

( He didn't wear his glasses because they may fall when they are dancing so he wore contact lenses)

As soon as he entered , he was recieved by many stares . He got confused so he went to the mirror for stretching. 

He started stretching.  Jisung took dance classes in his childhood or in middle school so he knows all about stretching. 

Jisung minded his own business until his eyes traveled to a tall figure dancing . He  saw Minho dancing and jisung was speechless by the elders dancing skills. 

' OH MY GODDD , HOW CAN HE DANCE SO EFFORLESSLY AND HOW CAN HE LOOK SO HANDSOME ' Jisung literally screamed inside his head .

For a split second he made eye contact with minho so he looked away feeling his face getting red and hot .

Soon the teacher arrived ( late ) . He made the juniors do some basics ( including jisung ) where he perfected them easily and effortlessly .

" Hello  , are you jisung?" A person from behind spoke . Jisung responded with " Yes, I am " he turned around and saw the person. " Hello,  I am lee felix nice to meet you"

__________________

Hello guyss the lee felix has entered 💖.  Hope you like this chapter .