CHAPTER - 4

" Hello,  my name is Lee felix " the guy named felix introduced himself. 
Jisung turned to face the other and was shocked to see his face . ' So cutee' . " Hello , i am Han jisung " jisung stretched his hand forward for a hand shake which the other returned .

" Lee felix " jisung was slightly taken aback because of his deep voice . " Woo , you have a deep voice . Woww " he said in excitement and full enthusiasm. 

" Well thank you" felix Shyly said scratching his neck .

" I saw how you dance and I was mesmerized.  I have been in this dance group for a year and I never seen someone dance so perfect for a beginner " felix expressed his feelings in a jolly way making jisung smile . " Thank you " jisung showed his significant gummy smile .

" gosh , your cute " felix pinched jisung's cheek which jisung flinched at the touch and he became uncomfortable . So he carefully removed felix hand out of his face and said " sorry , but I don't like when someone touches my face . Not to be rude " . " No no it's okay I understand " felix said assuring the other .

" Do you wanna go eat lunch with me ?" Felix asked with hope but soon to be broken . " sorry but I can't. Someone asked me to sit with them and I agreed . Sorry " jisung said feeling a bit bad and guilty for rejecting the proposal of the other .

" oh . It's okay . Nice to meet you jisung " felix said before going to his next class . " Nice to meet you too felix " jisung said proceeding to go to his class .

Jisung's next class is singing . He was excited as he get to meet his loveliest and his dearest best friend or his baby .

He entered the classroom . He turned his head here and there looking for a specific fox like boy ' found him' . " IN ahhh " jisung waved his hand at jeongin .

Jeongin immediately ran and jisung was tackled by him . " sungieee hyunggg I missed you " " I missed you too " they both went to their seats and you know you know jisung pulled out his notebook and pen and of course started writing lyrics .

Suddenly he felt someone tapping his shoulder and turned his head around and guess who " KIM SEUNGMINNNN " jisung screamed in excitement as he got to see his puppy faced friend who supported him in his middle school and high school hell .

" Jisunggg , I missed you " they both hugged . " yahh , you missed me " like that jeongin squeezed between jisung and seungmin .

Jeongin , jisung and seungmin were like peas in the pond attached to each other and they are the total meaning of dumb dumber and dumbest .

They let go of each other and giggled . They missed each other so much .

" yahh, seungmin you look good . Tyna impress someone " jisung commented and teased seungmin but didn't expect the other would turn read and blushing .

Seungmin's outfit

Seungmin's outfit

" so u do have someone to impress " jisung was shocked . You see , seungmin joined this college before them , so it all make sense .
Jisung's eyes shifted to the door and again his breath hitched at the person who entered the classroom . To say , he couldn't take his eyes off that person even for a second .